New area! Bow hunting only. Where to start?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Bigihbuckmike

Re: New area! Bow hunting only. Where to start?

Unread postby Bigihbuckmike » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:10 pm

Hey y’all so on the original farm I posted pics of all your tips and places to check out were on the money! I know have cameras out and some spots picked out to sit when I have a chance to hunt!
In the mean time I picked up another farm to hunt as well! So I’m gonna post a pic of it and take a look and tell me what y’all think!?
This farm is mainly soybeans which have all turned brown and ready to be harvested. The surrounding farms are all in corn
Thanks again!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bigihbuckmike

Unread postby Bigihbuckmike » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:50 pm

Hey y’all just reviving this thread. Still trying to get some ideas on the other piece of property I posted a pic of in my last post?
Thanks again y’all!
Rich M
500 Club

Unread postby Rich M » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:05 am

How many other guys are hunting in there? Where are the "illegal stands"? Are there guys scouting it now?

I'd watch the fields and see what crosses where.

The inside corners caught my eye - I'd want a peek at them before setting up tho.

Good luck. Keep us up to date or start a journal. It's always fun to follow along.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”