All Time Best Tactical Thread (The Book)?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

PAbowhunter10

All Time Best Tactical Thread (The Book)?

Unread postby PAbowhunter10 » Tue May 10, 2022 3:16 pm

I have really enjoyed reading the information in the all time best tactical thread. It really is the accumulation of many great hunters and their ideas put into one location. The two downsides to viewing are that you have to be on the website (have internet access) and navigation has gotten a little tedious because of all the threads. I would really like a hard copy of the information for quick reference. Has there been anyone who has tried to make it into a PDF file or a word document? I guess I would like to be able to read it anywhere like a book. Has anybody created anything like this? I would assume it would be alot work, but might be worth the time. Any suggestions or thoughts from others?

Tsom
500 Club

Re: All Time Best Tactical Thread (The Book)?

Unread postby Tsom » Wed May 11, 2022 2:08 am

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ormf7pvsbcke ... gHgd4a?dl=
This what you're looking for? Not sure if it gets updated as threads get added? But it was put together by member funderburk in 2019 I think.
PAbowhunter10

Re: All Time Best Tactical Thread (The Book)?

Unread postby PAbowhunter10 » Wed May 11, 2022 5:44 am

Tsom wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ormf7pvsbckens7/AAAjiiTm4dHthaYvH-kgHgd4a?dl=
This what you're looking for? Not sure if it gets updated as threads get added? But it was put together by member funderburk in 2019 I think.

Awesome THANKS!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”