New gear for next season

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Babscanes

Re: New gear for next season

Unread postby Babscanes » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:39 pm

Like most of you I have way to much useless hunting crap already. Need to sell most of it that doesn’t get any use.

That being said I need to upgrade to beast sticks first and then a smaller stand. I’ve been running an Alpha and I could shed some size and weight w a new stand too.

Buckharasser150

Re: New gear for next season

Unread postby Buckharasser150 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:15 am

Babscanes wrote:Like most of you I have way to much useless hunting crap already. Need to sell most of it that doesn’t get any use.

That being said I need to upgrade to beast sticks first and then a smaller stand. I’ve been running an Alpha and I could shed some size and weight w a new stand too.

I absolutely love the beast stand I got! Shipped about a week ago now and assembled, stealth stripped, and tested it out! As great as they say!
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”