Scouting/Shed Hunting Video

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BJ99Robinson

Scouting/Shed Hunting Video

Unread postby BJ99Robinson » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:20 am

I recorded a recent scouting adventure in the woods and I made a You Tube Channel.
I would appreciate some views/shares/likes and some constructive feedback on my video. Please keep in mind I'm new to this and looking to get better as I learn video, editing and story telling.
I would appreciate your feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btiBRQIRI-g

KPillinois

Re: Scouting/Shed Hunting Video

Unread postby KPillinois » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:43 pm

I thought the short and sweet intro was great and the audio was good. The video itself didn't have the "what's in it for me ? " education i like to receive if i'm spending my time watching a video. Somebody with a big following like Dan could get away with a video with no / not much educational value because he'll wear a silly shirt and tell a couple corny jokes or something and people just wanna spend time with Dan. Is this your private land or belong to somebody else ? I'd be extremely interested if you could climb high in a tree about 4 a.am. armed with only a good camera and film all the deer coming in, selecting their spots and bedding down, including where they are all coming from, if that is possible.
I've changed my ways, I'm now looking for big bucks on public land.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”