Trying something new this year

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

DaveT1963
500 Club

Trying something new this year

Unread postby DaveT1963 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:18 pm

Thought I'd do a fun little experiment this year and let my YouTube visitors actually pick the trad bow I'm going to use this season. Will go through entire process of setting bow up, selecting arrow/broadheads, tuning, practice and then trying to kill a nice 3.5 buck on film.

Will make the selection March 1st.

If you are so inclined, head over to my youtube and vote on the bow you'd like to see me hunt with this year.

https://youtu.be/9CH1H4ckZsA

Boogieman1
500 Club

Re: Trying something new this year

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:29 pm

Can I submit one into the buffet and then “highly encourage” voting? :lol: I picked up this 82# 48” horse bow recently. This sucker is brutal and will rattle your filings loose with its hand shock. Worth the cost of admission to see u fire this sucker in a hunting situation on camera :lol: Just kidding, cool idea and looking forward to see what u end up with.
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
DaveT1963
500 Club

Re: Trying something new this year

Unread postby DaveT1963 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:48 pm

Boogieman1 wrote:Can I submit one into the buffet and then “highly encourage” voting? :lol: I picked up this 82# 48” horse bow recently. This sucker is brutal and will rattle your filings loose with its hand shock. Worth the cost of admission to see u fire this sucker in a hunting situation on camera :lol: Just kidding, cool idea and looking forward to see what u end up with.

Yeah that would permanently dislodge some fillings :)

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”