Upcoming Trends?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dhoff
500 Club

Re: Upcoming Trends?

Unread postby Dhoff » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:04 pm

Now that the beast stand will be out, people will be badgering for the next dvd in dans series....

Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:08 pm

Dhoff wrote:Now that the beast stand will be out, people will be badgering for the next dvd in dans series....

We’ve been harping on him for the big woods dvd for a couple years now :lol:
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:14 pm

Jonny wrote:
Dhoff wrote:Now that the beast stand will be out, people will be badgering for the next dvd in dans series....

We’ve been harping on him for the big woods dvd for a couple years now :lol:

U dang people and your big woods! :lol: Let’s focus the dvd series around real problems shall we.... Like vast acreage of prime whitetail habitat and extremely low deer numbers. That’s what the overwhelming population wants to see. ( By overwhelming population) I mean me lol.
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
jkelley1487

Unread postby jkelley1487 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:50 pm

New trend I’m seeing is everyone creating a public land hunting channel on YouTube. Some of them are pretty dang good! I don’t mind it, gives me more to watch. The public land and public land out of state hunting is very trendy right now.

The lowest out of state deer tag costs in the Midwest seem to have more hunting pressure. Places like Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana seem to have way more pressure on them. It’ll be interesting to see if those out of state prices increase.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”