Goodbye 2020 Season and my old friend

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

MichiganMike
500 Club

Goodbye 2020 Season and my old friend

Unread postby MichiganMike » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:26 am

Been a good year and am blessed. Hope everyone had a great season and good luck to those that are still at it. Yesterday was My last day for 2020 deer season. Sitting on a ridge looking down to one of my “beast” areas I’ve been hunting for years. It’s been good to me. Goodbye my old friend and see you soon enough for some post season scouting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MichiganMike on Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dewey

Re: Beast style terrain

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:33 am

I would choose the place with the water. ;)

Beast style honestly has nothing to do with terrain type. It’s a state of mind and willing to do whatever it takes to get on deer. No obstacle is big enough.
MichiganMike
500 Club

Re: Beast style terrain

Unread postby MichiganMike » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:49 am

Dewey wrote:I would choose the place with the water. ;)

Beast style honestly has nothing to do with terrain type. It’s a state of mind and willing to do whatever it takes to get on deer. No obstacle is big enough.

Sorry about that Dewey, I edited that last post. It had my location information on the screen shots lol. But yes, your right. Beast style is a state of mind. Honestly you wouldn't believe the buck sign I see by those 2 tracks. And yes there's a tree stand or blind about every 150- 200 yards or so on average on that high ground.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”