Cryptorchidism

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

cobr46blu

Cryptorchidism

Unread postby cobr46blu » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:01 am

Hey guys have any of yall hunted a deer with this condition? I have 1 im hunting but not sure how to scout for that particular deer since they dont act like normal bucks.
Im getting a lot of night pictures of the deer but cant seem to get any daytime pics. I really want to pursue this deer but not sure if i want to bump it from its bed or not.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

headgear
500 Club

Re: Cryptorchidism

Unread postby headgear » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:47 am

Had to google this, you maybe figured this out via game cam pics? Maybe you got an antlered doe? Those are fairly common or maybe these are the same thing. :lol: I guess hunt them like a doe, food and bedding.
treeroot
500 Club

Re: Cryptorchidism

Unread postby treeroot » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:27 am

Look for the buck chasing its own smell. Or look for bucks standing around with confused looks.

Honestly is i would hunt it like a doe more than a buck. Heavy trails from bedding to food. I've also seen does that get sick of being harassed find bedding that keeps bucks from circling down wind. That could be bedding up next to a road, or an open field.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”