Wheres mario

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Huntress13
500 Club

Re: Wheres mario

Unread postby Huntress13 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:55 pm

BorealBushMN wrote:I get the vibe from a few subtle comments made in some videos and his complete lack of presence this season that he and Dan may of had a falling out?

From Dan himself, that is untrue. Mario is working Beast Gear side of things. And he hasn't appeared in Dan's videos because Dan is not hunting the same property anymore, which has to do with being unhappy with the property, mentioned many times in his videos last year. Dogs running through being one reason.

Twigs in my hair, don't care.
Kokes
500 Club

Unread postby Kokes » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:31 am

Im sure Mario will appear in a kill zone thread one of these days dont you guys worry :)

Heys probably up to his eyeballs with work, family life, and HB gear..
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:17 am

BorealBushMN wrote:I get the vibe from a few subtle comments made in some videos and his complete lack of presence this season that he and Dan may of had a falling out?

Why on earth would you start a rumor like that? :roll:
ButtonBuckFever

Unread postby ButtonBuckFever » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:37 am

Mario adds a lot to the team. Hope to see him regularly again.
BorealBushMN

Unread postby BorealBushMN » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:12 am

Huntress13 wrote:

From Dan himself, that is untrue. Mario is working Beast Gear side of things. And he hasn't appeared in Dan's videos because Dan is not hunting the same property anymore, which has to do with being unhappy with the property, mentioned many times in his videos last year. Dogs running through being one reason.

Glad to hear that!
BorealBushMN

Unread postby BorealBushMN » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:19 am

Dewey wrote:

My apologies! I didn’t mean to say that to start a rumor at all. The only reason I had that thought was from not seeing anything from Mario at all this season, and in either a podcast or a video Dan mentions something about not hunting the conservancy and the way he said it it sounded like something had happened or there was some issue. Just the tone seemed like maybe something turned him off to it. Being that they hunt that together that led me to think maybe there was a falling out.

Glad to hear there wasn’t and I was completely wrong!
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:20 am

BorealBushMN wrote:
Dewey wrote:

My apologies! I didn’t mean to say that to start a rumor at all. The only reason I had that thought was from not seeing anything from Mario at all this season, and in either a podcast or a video Dan mentions something about not hunting the conservancy and the way he said it it sounded like something had happened or there was some issue. Just the tone seemed like maybe something turned him off to it. Being that they hunt that together that led me to think maybe there was a falling out.

Glad to hear there wasn’t and I was completely wrong!

Not a problem. Just glad it’s all cleared up now.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”