Pennsylvania public land challenge!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Aaron1987
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aaron.warbritton.3

Re: Pennsylvania public land challenge!

Unread postby Aaron1987 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:46 pm

DeadHeadSpread wrote:The first two years of the challenge were great, but this one hit home since I am a PA guy. Not sure about you guys but I will be craving more and will probably rewatch these many times. I know this takes a ton of work to put together the episodes and everyone that works on this deserves a ton of credit. That said, I wish a few more of the THP guys besides Zach would have hunted this year, and Dan and Joe are so great to watch they each deserve their own cameramen for every hunt. Maybe I’m selfish but I would love there to be a lot more footage for us to watch!

I wanted to hunt PA this year with the guys but had to help Greg with editing footage from the challenge. As you can imagine, with multiple groups in the field each day, there is a lot of footage that comes in each night. In order to get these things produced we spend long hours editing behind the scenes. If I bought a tag, we’d have had more footage to edit each day with fewer people to edit.

Planning to hunt the challenge next year though

stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:32 pm

Aaron1987 wrote:
DeadHeadSpread wrote:The first two years of the challenge were great, but this one hit home since I am a PA guy. Not sure about you guys but I will be craving more and will probably rewatch these many times. I know this takes a ton of work to put together the episodes and everyone that works on this deserves a ton of credit. That said, I wish a few more of the THP guys besides Zach would have hunted this year, and Dan and Joe are so great to watch they each deserve their own cameramen for every hunt. Maybe I’m selfish but I would love there to be a lot more footage for us to watch!

I wanted to hunt PA this year with the guys but had to help Greg with editing footage from the challenge. As you can imagine, with multiple groups in the field each day, there is a lot of footage that comes in each night. In order to get these things produced we spend long hours editing behind the scenes. If I bought a tag, we’d have had more footage to edit each day with fewer people to edit.

So Aaron I'm curious!!! Any idea on how many hours of footage you had to edit through. This or any other challenge THP has done???
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
Huntress13
500 Club

Unread postby Huntress13 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:33 am

Aaron1987 wrote:

I was thinking about the behind the scenes work that goes into that. And that spread of food at camp. Somebody was kept real busy with that, and cleanup since you were in bear country.

Great job, I look forward to the challenge every year.
Twigs in my hair, don't care.
Sloepoke20

Unread postby Sloepoke20 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:08 am

Huntress13 wrote:
Aaron1987 wrote:

I was thinking about the behind the scenes work that goes into that. And that spread of food at camp. Somebody was kept real busy with that, and cleanup since you were in bear country.

Great job, I look forward to the challenge every year.

I know Greg’s wife Myndi does a ton of cooking/prep and behind the scenes stuff for those guys. It sounds like she is pretty awesome.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”