Stacking the Odds

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Boogieman1
500 Club

Stacking the Odds

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:34 am

While this has nothing to do with anything tactical. I do believe most fail from any life endeavors by giving up. Stacking the odds is about getting in the right frame of mind and giving it your honest best shot.

Someone told me something once that completely changed my outlook and mindset. Maybe there’s someone out there down on there luck barely hanging on wondering why it hasn’t happened yet. The words I heard that had a direct reflection on not only my mindset but how I hunted. Were... For a buck to survive in the wild he must be right every day of his life. For you to win you only gotta be right once and it’s lights out for Mr Buckeroo.

Don’t get down and fold up your tent or fall back in old habits that didn’t produce. Stay the course and understand every minute that passes brings u one minute closer. This certainly does not guarantee u a real world trophy. But what I will guarantee is u will learn a lot not only about the deer you hunt but also about yourself. Giving something your absolute best is a great feeling in itself. There is absolutely no shame in doing your best and coming up short. The shame is from folks to scared to even try. Go get em!

Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
Edcyclopedia

Re: Stacking the Odds

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:49 am

Was it Fonzie?
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”