Thoughts and Suggestions

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Bperdue21

Thoughts and Suggestions

Unread postby Bperdue21 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:57 pm

This is my third year on this lease. I have had very good success on it, but was wondering if anyone might have some areas they might hit I am not really focused on. Some of the pin drops may be old, but you can kind of see the areas I have been spending a lot of time in. I also hunt the top, which is the red line farthest from the main road. Nobody on the lease bow hunts and nobody does much muzzleloader except me. I actually tagged out in early muzzleloader last year. So it is a pretty low pressure area until rifle season, when all the others come in. They like to ride the roads and hang close to them. At least one of them ends up killing a decent buck every year. I have yet to actually hunt when all the rest of them are in and generally hunt another property at that time. The property has a very nice mix of woods and grown over fields and cattle are run on the property from spring til hunting season. Property is approximately 850 acres. Just seeing if anyone had any thoughts and suggestions on some possible overlooked stand areas.

Zephyrus
Facebook: Jason L Anderson

Re: Thoughts and Suggestions

Unread postby Zephyrus » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:53 am

Screenshot_20201002-105208_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I welcome constructive criticism to any of my comments, because Knowledge is Power!
Bperdue21

Unread postby Bperdue21 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:44 am

I agree. Anything on that northern end of the property get zero pressure at any point. I am going up tomorrow, i will give them a look over.
brancher147
500 Club

Unread postby brancher147 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:57 am

B6D5FFC9-6010-4E06-B757-DA07D8D6A5F1.jpeg

Looks like some stuff I hunt in VA.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some do. Some don't. I just might...

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”