Full Moon

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

CHMJ0914

Full Moon

Unread postby CHMJ0914 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:10 pm

I'm curious to know what everyone's observations are or experiences hunting on or around a full moon?

Use your reason, but trust in god.
A5BLASTER
500 Club

Re: Full Moon

Unread postby A5BLASTER » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:10 pm

Same as any other moon phase. They are up on their feet somewhere during daylight hours. Just got to put it together and be where they will move.

I cant put any correlation to day time movement based on the moon brightness aka phase.
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Imo full moon controls minstrel cycles. Can tell u with incredible accuracy when female fish will move In on there shallow beds. Suspect deer are no different. Vehicular collisions spikes support my findings as well as annual p&y stats.
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
DhD
500 Club

Unread postby DhD » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:20 pm

Minstrel cycles :violin: . I'm picturing a bunch of dudes with lutes all getting together on the same day to sing sad songs in an old timey pub. Made me laugh pretty hard.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:20 am

DhD wrote:Minstrel cycles :violin: . I'm picturing a bunch of dudes with lutes all getting together on the same day to sing sad songs in an old timey pub. Made me laugh pretty hard.

U ever hear the one about the guy buying the boat an truck? I will give ya the cliff note version Incase not. A guy goes to a one stop, sell all mega store. An buys a new boat, truck, and $1000 worth of tackle. The salesman finally said I’m happy u came here today how did your hear about our fishing department? The man said, I didn’t know y’all had a fishing department. My wife sent me up here for tampons and figured I might as well go fishing. :whistle:
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
Zephyrus
Facebook: Jason L Anderson

Unread postby Zephyrus » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:13 pm

DhD wrote:Minstrel cycles :violin: . I'm picturing a bunch of dudes with lutes all getting together on the same day to sing sad songs in an old timey pub. Made me laugh pretty hard.

I almost peed myself! :lol:
I welcome constructive criticism to any of my comments, because Knowledge is Power!
Rich M
500 Club

Unread postby Rich M » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:00 pm

Makes no difference. If you are in the right spot you'll see deer.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”