Smart people...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Smart people...

Unread postby dan » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:25 pm

“Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates

Ryan549
500 Club

Re: Smart people...

Unread postby Ryan549 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:29 pm

Spot on
Ryan
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:39 pm

:lol:
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
UntouchableNess
500 Club

Unread postby UntouchableNess » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:05 pm

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."
Bertrand Russell
RookieBeast2019

Unread postby RookieBeast2019 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:05 pm

The 'C' students run the world.

Harry S. Truman
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:10 pm

Smart people listen WAY more than they talk. Hard to learn anything when your always flapping your jaws telling people how smart you THINK you are.
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:39 pm

Dewey wrote:Smart people listen WAY more than they talk. Hard to learn anything when your always flapping your jaws telling people how smart you THINK you are.

I agree with you too a point.

The problem with listening though is it makes you a follower forever. Take this lockdown as example. Smart people saw through this corona and mask mess but none had the courage to stand up and be a leader. Because the leader and his family would be the first targeted. To organize a protest to end this mask mandate and lockdown.

Most of us don't want to put a Trump flag in our yard or tell anyone what we have stored. Because it would make us targets so we remain alone and unorganized.

If noone ever talked and told history noone would ever be able to learn from the mistakes others have made.

People listen to the media how has that worked out for them. They are wearing mask and prisoners in their own communities some even in their own homes.
Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:32 pm

RookieBeast2019 wrote:The 'C' students run the world.

Harry S. Truman

I agree

The idiots often rule the kingdom or die trying.
They aren't smart enough to be afraid of climbing the ladder. The smart guy knows it's dangerous and doesn't try.
Bowmanmike

Unread postby Bowmanmike » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:23 pm

Tennhunter3 wrote:
Dewey wrote:Smart people listen WAY more than they talk. Hard to learn anything when your always flapping your jaws telling people how smart you THINK you are.

The problem with listening though is it makes you a follower forever. Take this lockdown as example. Smart people saw through this corona and mask mess but none had the courage to stand up and be a leader. Because the leader and his family would be the first targeted. To organize a protest to end this mask mandate and lockdown.

Most of us don't want to put a Trump flag in our yard or tell anyone what we have stored. Because it would make us targets so we remain alone and unorganized.

If noone ever talked and told history noone would ever be able to learn from the mistakes others have made.

People listen to the media how has that worked out for them. They are wearing mask and prisoners in their own communities some even in their own homes.

Listening makes one a follower? That statement is kinda out there. You listen and then make a decision after thinking about it.
As far as idiots running the world,i agree that we have one trying to run the U.S. I wish he was a c student haha.
Hawthorne
500 Club

Unread postby Hawthorne » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:08 pm

I thought nerds ran the world. Lots of brains but no common sense. Bill Gates. Lol
PAbowhunter10

Unread postby PAbowhunter10 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:29 am

Wish someone would tell half the people I work with this. Very true. Too many jaw flappers in this world.
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:00 am

Bowmanmike wrote:
Tennhunter3 wrote:

Listening makes one a follower? That statement is kinda out there. You listen and then make a decision after thinking about it.
As far as idiots running the world,i agree that we have one trying to run the U.S. I wish he was a c student haha.

Saying liberals make decisions is funny they make the decision to believe what everyone else believes. Because they are not willing to think for themselves. They make the decision to be a follower of every criminal organization the media tells them to follow.

People in some states have been in lockdown since March because they listened to their tyrant leaders. Those leaders have no intention of letting them be Free again. They will listen and follow what a paid millionaire on tv tells them.

When I see the world I see alot of people listening to a bunch of lies from both parties. From politicans ,media, tv, celebrities , and the people follow every word they say. So yes Listening creates Followers. Many people are too lazy to think for themselves.
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:48 am

Hawthorne wrote:I thought nerds ran the world. Lots of brains but no common sense. Bill Gates. Lol

Sadly Bill is a idiot who believes himself to be above everyone else. Your right he has money but has no common sense.
Thinks he can vaccine the world with his abomination and Gods wrath not find him.

Bill can run to Mars or anywhere else but he can't escape what is coming for him.
RatMe

Unread postby RatMe » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:18 am

Yikes! I took the quote and applied it to hunting, but maybe I was off base. That escalated mighty quickly.
PK_
500 Club

Unread postby PK_ » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:02 am

RatMe wrote:Yikes! I took the quote and applied it to hunting, but maybe I was off base. That escalated mighty quickly.

:lol:

Welcome to 2020 on the Internet!
No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.
Everybody's selling dreams. I'm too cheap to buy one.
Rich M wrote:Typically, hunting FL has been like getting a root canal

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”