Smart people...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Crazinamatese

Re: Smart people...

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:27 am

Life is hard! Its even harder if you’re stupid - John Wayne

The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!
druski
Facebook: no on facbook

Unread postby druski » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:51 pm

I have that John Wayne quote in my office-good stuff
There is no substitute including software/computer programs for solid discretion which is of course rooted in experience.
Hunting is a one of the greatest examples
Most all have access to great resources but you really only get better by actually doing more of it.....countless examples
Since quotes the theme
You can’t make old friends -Waylon Jennings
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:24 pm

Tennhunter3 wrote:
Dewey wrote:Smart people listen WAY more than they talk. Hard to learn anything when your always flapping your jaws telling people how smart you THINK you are.

I agree with you too a point.

The problem with listening though is it makes you a follower forever. Take this lockdown as example. Smart people saw through this corona and mask mess but none had the courage to stand up and be a leader. Because the leader and his family would be the first targeted. To organize a protest to end this mask mandate and lockdown.

Most of us don't want to put a Trump flag in our yard or tell anyone what we have stored. Because it would make us targets so we remain alone and unorganized.

If noone ever talked and told history noone would ever be able to learn from the mistakes others have made.

People listen to the media how has that worked out for them. They are wearing mask and prisoners in their own communities some even in their own homes.

I listened to a lot of crap over my years. The things is I know how to filter the good crap from the bad crap. ;)

Never been a follower in my life.
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Dewey wrote:
Tennhunter3 wrote:
Dewey wrote:Smart people listen WAY more than they talk. Hard to learn anything when your always flapping your jaws telling people how smart you THINK you are.

I agree with you too a point.

The problem with listening though is it makes you a follower forever. Take this lockdown as example. Smart people saw through this corona and mask mess but none had the courage to stand up and be a leader. Because the leader and his family would be the first targeted. To organize a protest to end this mask mandate and lockdown.

Most of us don't want to put a Trump flag in our yard or tell anyone what we have stored. Because it would make us targets so we remain alone and unorganized.

If noone ever talked and told history noone would ever be able to learn from the mistakes others have made.

People listen to the media how has that worked out for them. They are wearing mask and prisoners in their own communities some even in their own homes.

I listened to a lot of crap over my years. The things is I know how to filter the good crap from the bad crap. ;)

Never been a follower in my life.

I wasn't talking about you specifically just the majority of people that listen follow. I took your comment as a general population point of view and meant mine to come across the same way. Sorry if it didn't. All the smart people still sitting back waiting for someone to make a move. I just wonder when someone is going to get organized and demand our freedoms back.
Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”