Cellular trail camera questions

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Denisboyko22

Cellular trail camera questions

Unread postby Denisboyko22 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:49 pm

I bought a moultrie xv6000 and I set it up over a clear cut trail almost like an old road leading up to an old corn field and soy beans but I know I can get away with scent there and I got a picture of a black bear that same day but its been up for 2 weeks now and I haven't gotten a single picture back , connection is 3 out of 4 bars and battery is full . Anyone have any experience with them and is that camera basically as good as nothing being there because I'm very shocked I haven't gotten anything else as its right next to food and not bedding. Also any recommendations for good cellular cameras? Note im young and dont want to drop a fortune on one :lol:

Hildebrand

Re: Cellular trail camera questions

Unread postby Hildebrand » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:16 am

I have the XV-7000i and I like it. This is the first time I have used one but mine picks up everything. I have it about 7-8 foot in the air and its picking the weeds up on the edge of a bean field. I have not gone back to cut the weeds because I dont want to leave scent so I just change the trigger in the settings for mid day.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”