Top 5 strategy podcast of all time?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

VaBowKill5

Re: Top 5 strategy podcast of all time?

Unread postby VaBowKill5 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:07 am

VAmobile22 wrote:
VaBowKill5 wrote:There are certain people I like to listen to in regards to strategy and any of them get on any podcast I’m gonna listen. So any podcasts with these guys are on my list.
-Dan Infalt (The man)
-Nathan Killen( fellow Virginian)
-Andre Daquisto ( regardless of rep he knows whitetails)
-John Eberhart ( don’t agree with everything but a killer)
-THP guys( they cover a wide range of tactics that I like)

As a fellow Virginian, I discovered Nathan Killen this summer and have listened to his strategy hunting the mountains/national forest on multiple podcasts this year. Its tough goin and his knowledge will allow me to be much more efficient this year.

His strategies will apply to anyone hunting the Appalachian from Tennessee through parts of PA.

Yeah he is on the money with his tactics in the mountains. A lot to learn from him and he also seems like just a down to earth good dude.

Buckshot1822

Re: Top 5 strategy podcast of all time?

Unread postby Buckshot1822 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:01 pm

VaBowKill5 wrote:
VAmobile22 wrote:
VaBowKill5 wrote:There are certain people I like to listen to in regards to strategy and any of them get on any podcast I’m gonna listen. So any podcasts with these guys are on my list.
-Dan Infalt (The man)
-Nathan Killen( fellow Virginian)
-Andre Daquisto ( regardless of rep he knows whitetails)
-John Eberhart ( don’t agree with everything but a killer)
-THP guys( they cover a wide range of tactics that I like)

As a fellow Virginian, I discovered Nathan Killen this summer and have listened to his strategy hunting the mountains/national forest on multiple podcasts this year. Its tough goin and his knowledge will allow me to be much more efficient this year.

His strategies will apply to anyone hunting the Appalachian from Tennessee through parts of PA.

Yeah he is on the money with his tactics in the mountains. A lot to learn from him and he also seems like just a down to earth good dude.

He did one with Beau Martonik with East Meets West Hunt that is really good.

East Meets West has a ton of valuable big woods/mountain terrain podcasts with different people. Nathan Killen, Clint Casper, Greg Litzinger etc....

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”