2020 Lansing Michigan deer show...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

cbigbear
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/mobilehuntinggear/

Re: 2020 Lansing Michigan deer show...

Unread postby cbigbear » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:30 am

Show prep!!!!

Any MI guys running a Millennium stand(s) wanting a free set of Talons hit me up. Need a show demo stand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:22 am

Well, I just got confirmation from Mario that dan is bringing a set of 4 BEAST sticks that are going to be given away at this show. I'll have to look at the show rules to see how to go about this. But it should be similar to what BEAST Gear did at the Wisconsin Deer Fest last August.

So again, Hunting BEAST Gear will be providing 4 BEAST sticks that will be given away at Stealth Outdoors Booth in Lansing at the Deer &Turkey Show next weekend.

One more time, and I may start a separate thread so any one who already viewed this thread might not see this. 4 FREE BEAST sticks, and dan Infalt will be there Saturday March 14th at the Stealth Outdoors/Mobile Hunting Gear Booths 321/323, and right next to the Tethrd booth. I am calling this the Mobile Hunting Section.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
Clanglois42

Unread postby Clanglois42 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:05 pm

Uncle Lou wrote:Well, I just got confirmation from Mario that dan is bringing a set of 4 BEAST sticks that are going to be given away at this show. I'll have to look at the show rules to see how to go about this. But it should be similar to what BEAST Gear did at the Wisconsin Deer Fest last August.

So again, Hunting BEAST Gear will be providing 4 BEAST sticks that will be given away at Stealth Outdoors Booth in Lansing at the Deer &Turkey Show next weekend.

One more time, and I may start a separate thread so any one who already viewed this thread might not see this. 4 FREE BEAST sticks, and dan Infalt will be there Saturday March 14th at the Stealth Outdoors/Mobile Hunting Gear Booths 321/323, and right next to the Tethrd booth. I am calling this the Mobile Hunting Section.

Lou, will you have any rolls for sale at the booth? I am heading that way and before I buy online, I figured I would ask before then. Thanks!
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:58 pm

Clanglois42 wrote:
Uncle Lou wrote:Well, I just got confirmation from Mario that dan is bringing a set of 4 BEAST sticks that are going to be given away at this show. I'll have to look at the show rules to see how to go about this. But it should be similar to what BEAST Gear did at the Wisconsin Deer Fest last August.

Lou, will you have any rolls for sale at the booth? I am heading that way and before I buy online, I figured I would ask before then. Thanks!

100%. Been cutting them all week, and will continue next week and the week after, and so on..... My goal is to never run out. We ship next day at the latest, but if we run out at the show, I might throw a party. Dang I feel like Don King right now.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
Clanglois42

Unread postby Clanglois42 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:27 am

Uncle Lou wrote:
Clanglois42 wrote:

100%. Been cutting them all week, and will continue next week and the week after, and so on..... My goal is to never run out. We ship next day at the latest, but if we run out at the show, I might throw a party. Dang I feel like Don King right now.

I’ll be bringing some cash!!!
Trout
500 Club

Unread postby Trout » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:56 pm

Anyone know if the deer show is in any jeopardy of being cancelled due to the coronavirus stuff? The Midwest Fly Fishing Expo is also this weekend and was cancelled today because of covid19. That's one of the biggest fly fishing expos in the country. The big difference is that it was being held at a community college and the college cancelled the show due to the governor's orders, not the organizers call.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:35 pm

Trout wrote:Anyone know if the deer show is in any jeopardy of being cancelled due to the coronavirus stuff? The Midwest Fly Fishing Expo is also this weekend and was cancelled today because of covid19. That's one of the biggest fly fishing expos in the country. The big difference is that it was being held at a community college and the college cancelled the show due to the governor's orders, not the organizers call.

Pretty sure the deer show will go on as scheduled... The flu don't worry most people.
The_Real_Jmill

Unread postby The_Real_Jmill » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:11 am

Will be there
Jerry40
Facebook: jerryballs76@aol.com

Unread postby Jerry40 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:58 am

I will be there
rff

Unread postby rff » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:41 am

rff

Unread postby rff » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:42 am

Dan and guys,
Wanted to share this with you asap as it might effect your travel plans to Michigan..
mihunter101

Unread postby mihunter101 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:26 am

Just called the Landing Center. Looks like the show has been cancelled.
Let's go Brandon!
Ack

Unread postby Ack » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:20 pm

So I see the show has been rescheduled for mid August. Hopefully the craziness is behind us and all of the mobile gear exhibitors will be able to make it.....again.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”