2020 Whitetail “Die”ary

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

greenhorndave
500 Club

Re: 2020 Whitetail “Die”ary

Unread postby greenhorndave » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:59 am

Yeah, you were too good of a teacher. :D

----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
Tufrthnails
500 Club

Unread postby Tufrthnails » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:51 am

Lockdown wrote:Ok fellas. I met another Beast this weekend and now I’m a little paranoid. Turns out we hunt a lot of the same spots...

Unfortunately I am going to discontinue my journal. I’ll still be posting plenty, and sharing what I can. But I feel my journal gets too descriptive at times and makes it too easy for lurkers to connect the dots and cop spots ;)

Dang man that sucks. I was enjoying following along. Just send your lurkers my way. I’ll be in the local swamp pretty soon. I’ve only had one problem and that taught me loose lips sink ships and that problem had a horrible day two years ago. Took his but on a of a march to end up hunting 20 yards from the truck. Wasn’t a beast member just a guy at the local swamp that heard I was passing some young bucks and started following me around. I didn’t realize it until a buddy told me he had killed a 6pt I passed a couple times. Dude was pissed when he realized I was on to him and took him on a 4 mile loop through some ugly stuff.
Tuf- The below average hunting beast
Quest1001

Unread postby Quest1001 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:18 pm

Turf-I will never understand people like that! I would live to have watched that scenario play out. Lol
PaPublicLandHunter

Unread postby PaPublicLandHunter » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:15 pm

Dang. I was really enjoying following along
Tufrthnails
500 Club

Unread postby Tufrthnails » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:34 am

Quest1001 wrote:Turf-I will never understand people like that! I would live to have watched that scenario play out. Lol

Bad thing is I would have happily walked around showing him what I was looking for. Depending on how cool he was I might have even tag teamed some hunts with him. Obviously he was willing to go through some really nasty stuff.
Tuf- The below average hunting beast

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”