Getting Your Bow Into Discreet Properties

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

buttonbuck
500 Club

Re: Getting Your Bow Into Discreet Properties

Unread postby buttonbuck » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:02 am

Make your bow case look like a tackle box, wear bright colored fishing shirts, have a line in the water then disappear.

Camoface13

Unread postby Camoface13 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:09 am

I won’t be trying anything until next year since I’m tagged out but I wanted to get a good idea and plan together beforehand. Appreciate the insight I think a soft bow case and non hunting clothes will be a minimum with maybe some tomfoolery mixed in.
treeroot
500 Club

Unread postby treeroot » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:33 am

A body bag and a shovel. Act off for awhile. They probably won't want to know what you're doing.
1STRANGEWILDERNESS
500 Club

Unread postby 1STRANGEWILDERNESS » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:41 am

As stash said I would spend some time canoeing the area so people get used to seeing you and think nothing of it. If they see some guy cross the canal and take a duffel bag into the woods randomly.. depends how much tv they watch but they might get all sorts of curious or wound up.

I’d leave bow in the bottom drag canoe into woods then bust it out. Oh and if anyone finds out you are hunting it tell them it’s the only place you have the time to get to, you don’t see anything worth shooting but it’s a nice place to get away from the wife.
don’t be broadcasting when you should be tuning in

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”