PA Kids Torturing and Beating a Buck

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Marshbuster89
Facebook: Jordan Kurkowski

Re: PA Kids Torturing and Beating a Buck

Unread postby Marshbuster89 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:20 pm

Dewey wrote:Anybody that can torture animals has some very serious psychological issues going on. Somebody better do something about these kids before they turn into something much worse in the future.

Exactly. Some of the worst serial killers of our time have had similar behaviors before they got bored with animals.

How bad do you want it?
MarshRunner1

Unread postby MarshRunner1 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:14 pm

Unfortunately it was the first thing that showed on my Facebook feed this morning. It made me sick watching that animal being tortured while those jerks were there laughing. Perhaps this will fall under animal cruelty which our President just made a federal felony. I have nothing but respect for these animals and feel its my duty to make the kill as quick and clean as possible with as little suffering as possible. They must not have been taught proper ethics, but still no sensible person could do this to a living breathing creature and not feel any remorse. Hopefully the appropriate punishment is handed to these freaks
PAwildman

Unread postby PAwildman » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:33 pm

purebowhunting wrote:Hope they get punished, learn from it, and turn their lives into something positive. Disgusting video, but others saying how they'd like to do the same to these kids is also discusting.

My wife is a social worker and she said something similar to the above. Everyone being so angry and disturbed is understandable but there's basically a lynch mob after the kids. This feed is awesome because the responses here are way more "mature" than on Facebook. You're all right, Animals and people are being tortured all over the world. This just seems to be the first recorded incident with a deer and it definitely stirred things up.
Nature never betrayed the heart that loved her
Wordsworth
Tennhunter3
500 Club

Unread postby Tennhunter3 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:57 pm

I hope they are charged.

This type of behavior is very concerning .
If they feel no remorse about a animal they would feel no remorse about a human. They need psychological help, hunting licenses , weapons permanently removed.

By posting it online might have saved the life of a human in the future. Makes me sick to see that todays youth have no morals , values or proper upbringing.
Never give up Freedom for imagined safety.
Rich M
500 Club

Unread postby Rich M » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:21 am

This is the 2nd time I've seen something like this. First time was a few years back - also on video - they were riding it. Might be the same video - I'm not all that interested or worried about checking it out. I did check the date on the post to make sure this wasn't a resurrected post.

Maybe they need to understand that this kind of behavior is wrong? (someone dropped the ball - maybe the parents?) Some community service and counseling - sure. Make em uncomfortable and see how they respond to it. We weren't all raised the same way.

Amazing how folks want to see them punished "for life". You really need to save that for real crimes - they let drug dealers out and you say nothing. There are sex rings and slavery in the US and you say nothing. But mess with a deer and you cry "punishment for life". Gotta get yer hat on straight. Do they have videos of torturing cats and dogs? Lighting little children on fire? Or is it just a stupid coincidence kind of video? One eggs the other on and next thing you know people want to hang them?

NRA Hunter mag has an interesting article this month - says 35% of people include animals in their social circles - what that means is that over 1/3 of the population sees animals as "people". Part of why some states have passed laws making animal abuse a felony. You can leave your dog in the car and get arrested and tried the same as if you left a baby in the car if you are in certain states. Be interesting to follow this deer torturing event and see how the judge sees it. We know that public opinion will kill anyone for any reason.

You ever seen how they train hog dogs? Basically they let em chew on pigs until they figure out how to grab em and such. Similar to dog fighting 'cept one is a pig. How would most guys on here react to that or dog fighting even? The same or Not the same? Is it the same callous nature for the folks involved in that and the kids with the wounded deer.
Last edited by Rich M on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kraftd
500 Club

Unread postby Kraftd » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:22 am

Personally I think kids being kids only goes to a certain point before its a bigger issue. Any person, young or old, that has the capacity to do what they did and react the way they did to it, has either been raised in a very poor environment, has issues that need resolution with the assistance of medical professionals, or likely both. I don't think a lifetime loss of hunting priviledges is out of order, along with heavy fines, and substantial community service, and that's only f there appears to be genuine remorse. If I'm the judge and these end up being entitled little brats, I'd push jail time.

People deserve second chances, and if there is remorse, I do hop they get theirs in life, but to me they have lost the right to hunt. These are also not the types of people that should own guns, imo.

Of the many reasons to be angry with them, the fact that I've seen the word hunter used in headlines for this is another for me. Say what you will, but there are people who will paint this as the way hunters act in the woods. That's why I didn't understand all of the sharing of the video all over facebook on hunting pages.
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:16 am

Wonder how many folks in an uproar over this. Think it's okay for kids to play all of those violent video games, out these days. Or that a spanking, not beatings, shouldn't be used as discipline. Us older folks didn't play violent video games. We got disciplined, taught respect for others, animals, nature and others property. If need be we got spanked. Seems like more crazy homicidal maniacs come out of each new generation, these days. So coddling all of these kids is really working well isn't it!!!!!
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
Hildebrand

Unread postby Hildebrand » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:16 am

The video is absolutely terrible. These kids need to be punished regardless of the fact they are just kids. When I was 16 or 17 I had no desire to go out and do something like that. I also heard the one kids dad is chief of police and the other kids parents owns a business. There are other videos out of them hurting other animals as well.
PAwildman

Unread postby PAwildman » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:52 am

Hildebrand wrote:The video is absolutely terrible. These kids need to be punished regardless of the fact they are just kids. When I was 16 or 17 I had no desire to go out and do something like that. I also heard the one kids dad is chief of police and the other kids parents owns a business. There are other videos out of them hurting other animals as well.

This happened very close to where we live. The step dad is a police officer not chief which is the one who found and shared the video in hopes the proper authorities could pursue the case....as the story goes. There ARE other videos and the family does own a business which is being boycotted by a large majority at this moment...as the story goes.
Nature never betrayed the heart that loved her
Wordsworth
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:22 am

Those kids did NOT make a mistake. They knew exactly what they were doing and probably do other sick stuff we are not aware of. Call it out for what it is and quit making these dbags out as some kids making “mistakes”.
The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:36 am

Rich M wrote:Amazing how folks want to see them punished "for life". You really need to save that for real crimes - they let drug dealers out and you say nothing. There are sex rings and slavery in the US and you say nothing. But mess with a deer and you cry "punishment for life". Gotta get yer hat on straight. Do they have videos of torturing cats and dogs? Lighting little children on fire? Or is it just a stupid coincidence kind of video? One eggs the other on and next thing you know people want to hang them?

So we shouldn’t be upset because we don’t get mad over the things you mentioned?
The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!
purebowhunting
500 Club

Unread postby purebowhunting » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:22 am

Crazinamatese wrote:Those kids did NOT make a mistake. They knew exactly what they were doing and probably do other sick stuff we are not aware of. Call it out for what it is and quit making these dbags out as some kids making “mistakes”.

Kids do a lot of things they know is wrong at the time they're doing it yet do it anyways, that's reality. What they did is not excusable but also not unforgivable. To keep this in perspective this deer died a horrible death but still a much more humane death than mother nature can throws at them. I'm fed up with the lynch mob mentality of today, let's destroys them and their families, that's ridiculous. Not that long ago shinning coon and clubbing them to death was common, I've stepped on wounded ducks heads to kill them waterfowl hunting. I know people to have kicked wounded geese in the head instead of wasting another shell to kill them. The intention here is to dispatch the animal quickly unlike these kids but quicker and more humane means could have been chosen. Let law enforcement punish them and hope they learn from it, they may, they may not.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:30 am

Crazinamatese wrote:Those kids did NOT make a mistake. They knew exactly what they were doing and probably do other sick stuff we are not aware of. Call it out for what it is and quit making these dbags out as some kids making “mistakes”.

Seems every little while we hear about a group of kids doing “thrill killing” for fun. We all did stupid stuff when we were younger but agree this crosses the line. Torturing animals is about as bad as it gets. I say punish them good and give them a few hundred hours of community service so they have plenty of time to think about what they have done. Picking trash up in ditches and cleaning parking areas of public hunting grounds would be a good start.
Mschmeiske
500 Club
Facebook: Www.facebook.com/mschmeiske

Unread postby Mschmeiske » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:04 pm

I’ve heard about it, but I will not watch it... I’d bust both those POS kids upside the noggin’ and give them the same treatment. Really low thing to do.
Kraftd
500 Club

Unread postby Kraftd » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:44 pm

purebowhunting wrote:

Kids do a lot of things they know is wrong at the time they're doing it yet do it anyways, that's reality. What they did is not excusable but also not unforgivable. To keep this in perspective this deer died a horrible death but still a much more humane death than mother nature can throws at them. I'm fed up with the lynch mob mentality of today, let's destroys them and their families, that's ridiculous. Not that long ago shinning coon and clubbing them to death was common, I've stepped on wounded ducks heads to kill them waterfowl hunting. I know people to have kicked wounded geese in the head instead of wasting another shell to kill them. The intention here is to dispatch the animal quickly unlike these kids but quicker and more humane means could have been chosen. Let law enforcement punish them and hope they learn from it, they may, they may not.

Killing wounded game quickly and without malice or laughter is entirely different than what this was, imo. A swift kick or stomp, while possibly a little gruesome to some, can also be pretty effective. I've killed plenty of pike and walleyes ice fishing that way so they don't just slowly suffocate on the ice. Never do it for the thrill or laugh about it, just what I think is right.

Just my thoughts. My opinion is these kids don't deserve much benefit of the doubt. When you are not only capable of that, but video it, chances are there is a lot more there too.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”