First Aid...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

backstraps

Re: First Aid...

Unread postby backstraps » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:04 am

Jackson Marsh wrote:
Boogieman1 wrote:
backstraps wrote:
CRK925 wrote:
backstraps wrote:Boogie I have a couple close friends that are also prone to self inflicted injuries. :lol: :lol:
Just another thing that makes them a blast to be around. (As long as theyre not serious injuries). We should start a thread of mishaps we have either seen or had, that someone seen and couldn’t stop laughing :lol:

I have heard if using superglue for fast wound closure. If it was a cut bad enough I suppose id try it, but then id be worried about contamination or infection.

Blood loss will kill you a lot faster than an infection will. I’ve used superglue on cuts numerous times. The only difference between medical grade super glue and consumer grade is a sterilized bottle from the factory. The superglue itself will not allow bacteria to grow due to the solvent.

I totally agree “if the wound is bad enough” Id use it or whatever measures are needed to stop the bleeding

Cool and interesting fact about the grade differences

I bet Boogie could be a modern day MacGyver in given situations :lol: :lol:

Definitely not a MacGyver :lol: If anything I could write a book on exactly what not to do. Years ago a non venomous snake almost cost me my leg with a stupid move. Bad bleeding is the biggest worry for me, I’m more than a hour away from anyMENTAL facility. If I can keep from killing myself b4 I get there I’m usually ok. But then again I’m often my own worst enemy lol

FIFY :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”