Advice wanted

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Wisconsinhunter

Advice wanted

Unread postby Wisconsinhunter » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:00 am

I have 2 different transitions over a mile back in a swamp. Goes from swamp to actual dry land mostly. There are so many scrapes on that dry land its ridiculous. I ran a camera there and have almost all night pictures and only bucks very very few does. I've sat that spot with the camera twice and only seen small bucks, not the good ones i have on camera. The other transition has just as many scrapes but 10x the rubs. Sat there all day dark to dark yesterday without seeing a deer. Its currently snowing here right now in Wisconsin. Do you think I should sit there tonight in hopes they freshen em up before dark? or move spots. I'm not running a camera on transition I sat yesterday. So i don't know if its only night sign, but it lays out exactly like the other spot that I only have night pictures on. SO question is sit the scrapes and rubs or push farther back into swamp? Think I know the answer just looking for suggestions. Thanks

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”