Tips or tricks to stay warm this Rutcation

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

RookieBeast2019

Re: Tips or tricks to stay warm this Rutcation

Unread postby RookieBeast2019 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:36 am

Dewey wrote:
Hawthorne wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Hawthorne wrote:I just ordered an IWOM in predator fall grey. Looking forward to using it in our late season here. I go back to work tomorrow. I usually don’t hunt our gun season. I’ll be back at it in December. First time in 3 years I’ll be able to hunt the late season not being tagged out. Looking forward to it

You will love the IWOM and wonder how you went without it all these years. 8-)

You sold me on one. Getting older. Can’t take the cold like I used to. Lol

Same here. I’m getting soft in my old age. Heated seats and steering wheel in my truck, HBS, IWOM, heated vest and battery operated hand warmer. What the heck!!! :lol:

If I can ask - which one? And how do you care it out?

Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:39 am

RookieBeast2019 wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Hawthorne wrote:
Dewey wrote:
Hawthorne wrote:I just ordered an IWOM in predator fall grey. Looking forward to using it in our late season here. I go back to work tomorrow. I usually don’t hunt our gun season. I’ll be back at it in December. First time in 3 years I’ll be able to hunt the late season not being tagged out. Looking forward to it

You will love the IWOM and wonder how you went without it all these years. 8-)

You sold me on one. Getting older. Can’t take the cold like I used to. Lol

Same here. I’m getting soft in my old age. Heated seats and steering wheel in my truck, HBS, IWOM, heated vest and battery operated hand warmer. What the heck!!! :lol:

If I can ask - which one? And how do you care it out?

https://iwomouterwear.com/collections/s ... ing-system
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:58 am

The problem with the IWOM is you will look for an excuse to wear it...."oh it's 50 degrees with a faint wind, better bring the IWOM and be toasty warm " :lol:
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:01 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:The problem with the IWOM is you will look for an excuse to wear it...."oh it's 50 degrees with a faint wind, better bring the IWOM and be toasty warm " :lol:

I wore my heated vest in mine last week. Wanted to pretend like I was hunting in Florida. :lol:
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:57 pm

Horizontal Hunter wrote:
Jonny wrote:I paid out of my own pocket to put heated seats in my company truck. Well worth it.

I put them in my truck as well. I will never not have them again. Worth every penny for sure.

Bob

Plus it gives my girlfriend one less thing to complain about. And that is something you can’t put a price tag on
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”