Anyone using first lite catalyst?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

wolfie729
500 Club

Anyone using first lite catalyst?

Unread postby wolfie729 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:09 pm

Looking at buying some.

Earn what’s never given.
SeanK

Re: Anyone using first lite catalyst?

Unread postby SeanK » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:04 pm

I used it all last season and loved it. It was comfortable from the low 50's with a light base layer down to freezing or even lower if I layered properly. I threw another coat over it in the late season when the temps dropped really low. Water resistant enough to deal with light precip. Overall I was very happy with it. If there was a complaint to be made it would be that the length of the jacket in the front is a bit short, maybe by 1/2". I eventually got used to it though. It was concerning at first but now I don't even think about it.
wolfie729
500 Club

Re: Anyone using first lite catalyst?

Unread postby wolfie729 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:08 pm

SeanK wrote:I used it all last season and loved it. It was comfortable from the low 50's with a light base layer down to freezing or even lower if I layered properly. I threw another coat over it in the late season when the temps dropped really low. Water resistant enough to deal with light precip. Overall I was very happy with it. If there was a complaint to be made it would be that the length of the jacket in the front is a bit short, maybe by 1/2". I eventually got used to it though. It was concerning at first but now I don't even think about it.

Good deal thanks!
Earn what’s never given.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”