Shout-out to Uncle Lou

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

keepthefevercalls

Shout-out to Uncle Lou

Unread postby keepthefevercalls » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:07 am

I recently wrapped all my stuff in equine tape as I couldn't afford to stealth strip everything. Well, the one missing link in my gear was the buckles on my LW sticks. I went ahead and ordered the buckle covers from Stealth Outdoors and let Lou know my plans.

First off, he shipped the very next day I ordered. Secondly, those buckle covers are a genius design and the adhesive is incredible!
Thirdly, he sent me a free chunk of stealth strip to try out. I will definitely be stripping all my stuff once the equine tape wears out.

Y'all make sure you take good care of Uncle Lou, because he takes good care of you!

Hook's Custom Calls Pro-Staff

Romans 3:24
DhD
500 Club

Re: Shout-out to Uncle Lou

Unread postby DhD » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:27 am

Love my stealth strips, Uncle Lou is the man!
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
Mike32
500 Club

Unread postby Mike32 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:54 am

Just stealth stripped my sticks last night! Lou's a good man, he has a customer for life!!
Hoyt RX7 bow, and exodus broadheads
Beast stand and beast sticks.
PredatoronthePrairie

Unread postby PredatoronthePrairie » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:52 am

Couldnt be happier myself.

Great stuff
Just need to see if he runs a discount on a larger order.
Kayak needs a bit of stealth. Ha
mheichelbech
500 Club
Facebook: mheichelbech@gmail.com

Unread postby mheichelbech » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:29 am

keepthefevercalls wrote:I recently wrapped all my stuff in equine tape as I couldn't afford to stealth strip everything. Well, the one missing link in my gear was the buckles on my LW sticks. I went ahead and ordered the buckle covers from Stealth Outdoors and let Lou know my plans.

First off, he shipped the very next day I ordered. Secondly, those buckle covers are a genius design and the adhesive is incredible!
Thirdly, he sent me a free chunk of stealth strip to try out. I will definitely be stripping all my stuff once the equine tape wears out.

Y'all make sure you take good care of Uncle Lou, because he takes good care of you!

Some college or company should hire him to teach customer service.
"One of the chief attractions of the life of the wilderness is its rugged and stalwart democracy; there every man stands for what he actually is and can show himself to be." — Theodore Roosevelt, 1893
xpauliber
500 Club

Unread postby xpauliber » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:11 pm

Nothing but over the top service every time I’ve dealt with Lou.
rizzo999
500 Club

Unread postby rizzo999 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:58 pm

Just caught an episode of Bowhunting.com that Zarr was wrapping his sticks and stand with none other than Stealth Strips! Great product with even better customer service.
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Mike, Thank you for the shout out. It really is the main form of advertising for our business. I decided long ago that investing in taking care of the customer is our advertising budget. I was forced to go this route for advertising because we did not have an advertising budget. I feel that treating the customer how I would like to be treated is how I want to run things, and thankfully I have been rewarded for this action.

I appreciate all the kind words from all you BEASTs.

I had to leave town unexpectedly for a dear friend from my home town who passed last Thursday. My wife sent me a text early today that something is going on with the Buckle Silencers as she ran out and had to make more. I have been pretty stocked on everything so we don't run out. September and October is peak season for us. I suspect that this post is at least part of the reason.

I met Justin Zarr in Wisconsin at Deer Fest. He came over at the end of the show and bought some, gosh now I feel bad for charging him, I gotta think I threw something in. Wow that sure was nice of him.

I know what I am doing in the shop tomorrow.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
vermonthunter16
500 Club

Unread postby vermonthunter16 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:40 pm

I love how far your company has come Lou! I bought stealth strips 3-4 years ago and they are hanging strong! I had enough left over after sticks and stands that I cut and peiced together enough chunks to cover the buckles. What a pain that was :lol: wish your buckle covers where around then, but my current set up works noise free :D
-Rick

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”