Beast Stick Giveaway!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

ol_ben

Re: Beast Stick Giveaway!

Unread postby ol_ben » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 am

I need these because this fall I'm working on making it happen for the first time with archery tackle.

bowonly68

Unread postby bowonly68 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:54 am

I need these beast sticks so I can complete my ultralight run and gun set up with a newly acquired Loc on Spirit stand.
"Iron sharpens iron as one man sharpens another"(Proverbs 27:17)
BartG

Unread postby BartG » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:49 pm

I don’t need them... already have my set. My daughter could use them though.

Thanks.
Newbie B

Unread postby Newbie B » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:03 pm

I see them in video’s and wouldn’t mind giving them a try, do most of my hunting from the ground as of now.
Sharp804

Unread postby Sharp804 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:39 pm

I need these sticks to run and gun baby. I'm new to the beast hunting ,but eat up with it. Either way Dan thanks for all your knowledge...
dcartagena2

Unread postby dcartagena2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:59 pm

Hey Mario, Ill try to keep it short.I had an issue 4 years ago that almost took me. Since that, I've been working hard, mind and body to add years. Hunting has given me the focus,and the peace I need. My way up is screw in steps. I don't mind, I work with what I have. Those sticks would help this old guy out to do what we love and do. Good luck this year. -Don
P&YBuck1
500 Club

Unread postby P&YBuck1 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:25 pm

I would love to win a set of Dan's highly engineered sticks so I can give my son my old Lone Wolf sticks. I am up there in age so the like weight sticks would be a welcome addition to my . Lastly, I would love to watch my hunting buddies drool seeing me with my high quality sticks.

Thanks for reading!

:)
tbunao
500 Club

Unread postby tbunao » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:34 pm

Because I'm broke after dropping everything and moving out west and wish to not support lw anymore
rhinoblake

Unread postby rhinoblake » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:07 pm

I would like to win these sticks so I could give them to someone who is just getting started in this obsession.

Thank you guys for what you do
ZachDavis5313
Facebook: Zach Davis

Unread postby ZachDavis5313 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:55 pm

I need them because I'm broke and if i get these then i only have to buy 2 on this run so more people can have some :D :D
Slinghunter1974
Facebook: Troy M Bowie

Unread postby Slinghunter1974 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:19 pm

I would love to win these sticks. Been following Dan for awhile now and it has completely changed a lifetime of bad deer hunting habits. I have tried to get sticks in the past and have ended up being too late as they go so fast. I need Beast sticks...I have Heliums but as far back in as I'm going, I need the lightweight more portable beast sticks! Winning sticks and saving money would help out a ton as I'm in a career change and back in school. The special engraving would be pretty great as well. Win or not I hope to be climbing trees with beast sticks very soon, I've been checking multiple times daily for almost two months, I won't miss them again...lol!
Thanks for having a cool giveaway like this, win or not, the beast community seems pretty stand-up wish I had found Dan years ago!
oldscooldarton

Unread postby oldscooldarton » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:20 pm

My truck was stolen last year in the middle of deer season. In the truck was my bow, lone wolf climber, deer cart, Camo clothing, alpha hang on and sticks... I’ve slowly added missing items starting with Camo and climber. I was just starting to go full beast mode with hang on and sticks when the truck was stolen but replaced the climber first due to my comfort level with it. Winning some Beast Sticks would put me right back in the game for this season!
jmseeker21

Unread postby jmseeker21 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 am

Hey guys this is awesome! Been a silent lurker for a while. Would love to win these sticks because none of my buddies hunt so I can't ever get any hand me downs!

Regardless I appreciate all the content on here and online really helps the guys with no hunting mentors! I hope to be able to share some buck photos with everyone this year. :dance:
Rules are for ordinary people
Agustus

Unread postby Agustus » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:17 am

Why I’d like to win these sticks....

To save some cash instead of waiting to buy them for the mount!

Rick
bassandbucks

Unread postby bassandbucks » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:27 am

This would complete my mobile setup!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”