Beast dvds

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Weaver.b

Beast dvds

Unread postby Weaver.b » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:50 am

I have been on here for two years now and thus far the only dvd I had was marsh bedding. Thats about to change because I just ordered swamp, hill country, and farm country last night :dance: I am 100% sure I will be satisfied with my purchase but I wanted to hear from experienced viewers. How much fresh info can I expect to see in the DVDs after watching the youtube vids and hanging out on here everyday?

When my time upon this earth the days they are fulfilled let me die at least as clean as those I killed
Wlog
500 Club

Re: Beast dvds

Unread postby Wlog » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:13 am

All the videos are very in depth with lots of discussion and map examples.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Seeker529
Facebook: N/A

Unread postby Seeker529 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:28 am

I wish I could post a video... my six year old step son and my 7day old son are laying on the couch together... watching the beast swamp dvd it’s our favorite and watched it several times... step son keeps asking questions and I love being able to explain to him!! I don’t know what heaven is like but it’s hard to beat moments like this!
Ryanbaker

Unread postby Ryanbaker » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:59 am

I am sure they are great! I plan on getting the diy bear, marsh, hill, swamp, and farm.I bought the two cheaper dvds I hope they are close to as good.
Weaver.b

Unread postby Weaver.b » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:10 am

Seeker529 wrote:I wish I could post a video... my six year old step son and my 7day old son are laying on the couch together... watching the beast swamp dvd it’s our favorite and watched it several times... step son keeps asking questions and I love being able to explain to him!! I don’t know what heaven is like but it’s hard to beat moments like this!

That is great! I have a 3 year old boy(Ridge) and 1 year old daughter(Sage) that I am sure will be hanging out with dad the whole time. Ridge is getting to the point where he is regularly asking "Daddy! We go look for deer!?". Melts my heart :lol:
When my time upon this earth the days they are fulfilled let me die at least as clean as those I killed
Mike32
500 Club

Unread postby Mike32 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:49 am

I have the hill country, farm country and swamp. They are awesome, so much info. They have really helped me. I'm going to order the Marsh soon as well
Hoyt RX7 bow, and exodus broadheads
Beast stand and beast sticks.
Huntress13
500 Club

Unread postby Huntress13 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:41 am

I got Marsh a couple of weeks ago. I just ordered Hill, but it was a toss up, I almost got Swamp. Much to learn, and little time. :techie-studyingbrown:
Twigs in my hair, don't care.
funderburk
500 Club

Unread postby funderburk » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:16 pm

I have all except Marsh and they’re absolutely awesome. I learn something every time I watch them.
“I’ve always believed that the mind is the best weapon.” John Rambo

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”