I love getting lost!!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

PredatorTC
500 Club

Re: I love getting lost!!

Unread postby PredatorTC » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:06 pm

huntinnurse wrote:You weren't really lost. You were where you were at the time. You had an instinct you did not realize or know of that led you in the right direction to find out more about a buck you have some history with. I would call that found!!!!!

Your right, i kept seeing rubs and beds and good sign which made me wander a little to the left and a little to the right :D before i knew it i was all turned around... Ill have to wait for a day where i can go off the sun but i can pry find the spot and maybe the other side :D

huntinnurse
500 Club

Unread postby huntinnurse » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Take a compass and some paper and pen. Draw you're trek out as you do it and you may end up with a fabulous map. Marking sign along the way. The compass to just help you with the direction you start out on so you know which direction to go to get back to your vehicle!!!!! Then when you get that done, get a topo if you don't already have it and compare. You could end up with a really cool scouting tool and elaborate on it as time goes by in your hunting career.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.John 3:16 KJV
Liberty-Hunt
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/liberty.hunt.188

Unread postby Liberty-Hunt » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Great way to do...
It's always get more experiences trying other place and watch every where else then usual glances...
"Huntingly",
L-H

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!
lungbuster
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WFTF

Unread postby lungbuster » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:59 pm

I've been lost before in the bear woods at night..........wasn't as much fun as you had :mrgreen: Sweet shed!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”