Hunting Cabin

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Troutking

Hunting Cabin

Unread postby Troutking » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:16 pm

Attached are some pics of my cabin in the Ozarks that I have been working on for the past year. Portable building that my friend and I built out on the interior. Nothing fancy but its a great place to hang after hunting. We will be adding a front porch with roof next month. It sits across the road from 3,000 acres of public land and sits on my small 65 acre farm that I bought 4 years ago. I am yet to kill a deer on private land. My friends always kill deer on my farm but I always find myself way back on the public.

IMG_1810.JPG
IMG_1809.JPG
IMG_1807.JPG
80+8ZjL+SxeivMBXxGwMMw.jpg
5ozH6Q1%QI2E6Svo2ZC6+Q.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The less you have the more you got so don't you cry for more--Widespread Panic
Jackson Marsh

Re: Hunting Cabin

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:35 pm

8-)

Love the old style hand pump on the sink. Very cool. Sounds like a great location with public and your land.
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Nice joint! Looks like a great place to share hunting stories at the end of the day.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
Matt Gill
500 Club

Unread postby Matt Gill » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:20 pm

Nice setup! I’ve got a lot of good memories of hanging out during lunch or after hunts in my buddy’s pole barn that he has part of devoted to relaxing in. ( 3 recliners and a tv ) There’s always a bunch of us in shotgun season and it always makes for awesome fellowship.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”