Beast stick video

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

matt1336
500 Club

Re: Beast stick video

Unread postby matt1336 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:00 pm

Thx Neil

DaveT1963
500 Club

Unread postby DaveT1963 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:26 pm

I was really hoping they would work things out as true friendships are rare these days and worth restoring if possible. I hate to see it brought to social media so others jump in.

I have used Dan's sticks and I have zero problem endorsing them. I weight 200-210 and have not experienced any flexing problems - if I did the option to lose weight is always open to everyone - I dropped 30 pounds a couple years ago and that's made a big difference for me.

As far as Andre and the statement about "what has he done for you," mobile hunting in general owes a lot to Andre and Lonewolf - to think otherwise is ridiculous. Any mobile strap on stand with a solid aluminum platform and individual strap-on climbing sticks can thank Andre as he was the first to market such things. So bashing him in public is to me silly also and really doesn't help either side.

I will continue to support Dan by buying his products for 2 reasons: 1) They work great and 2) because of what he does for all hunters for free right here. The great thing is I can do both without bashing another guy and his product. In the end, I hope Dan and Andre work things out and can salvage a good friendship - that to me will be better for all of us.
Mschmeiske
500 Club
Facebook: Www.facebook.com/mschmeiske

Unread postby Mschmeiske » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:13 am

3 truths to every story Matt. I haven’t heard dans or andraes side and it’s not my business. Of course several people on here are gonna take dans side.. but the proof is in the pudding and I’m going to find out about these LWCG sticks, I’ve owned four beast sticks, so I’m pretty sure I showed my support and I’ve told countless people about this place. :whistle:

Well said Dave, bashing another especially without any evidence that said product is bad other than looking at it says something about that person.. if you’re confident in your abilities or product, it will speak for itself.
DaveT1963
500 Club

Unread postby DaveT1963 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:29 am

Mschmeiske wrote:3 truths to every story Matt. I haven’t heard dans or andraes side and it’s not my business. Of course several people on here are gonna take dans side.. but the proof is in the pudding and I’m going to find out about these LWCG sticks, I’ve owned four beast sticks, so I’m pretty sure I showed my support and I’ve told countless people about this place. :whistle:

Well said Dave, bashing another especially without any evidence that said product is bad other than looking at it says something about that person.. if you’re confident in your abilities or product, it will speak for itself.

Not referring to anything Dan said - he has a right to do whatever he desires. Just think it is best that Dan and Andre work it out between themselves and the rest of us press on.
Mschmeiske
500 Club
Facebook: Www.facebook.com/mschmeiske

Unread postby Mschmeiske » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:54 am

DaveT1963 wrote:
Mschmeiske wrote:3 truths to every story Matt. I haven’t heard dans or andraes side and it’s not my business. Of course several people on here are gonna take dans side.. but the proof is in the pudding and I’m going to find out about these LWCG sticks, I’ve owned four beast sticks, so I’m pretty sure I showed my support and I’ve told countless people about this place. :whistle:

Not referring to anything Dan said - he has a right to do whatever he desires. Just think it is best that Dan and Andre work it out between themselves and the rest of us press on.

Dave I was referring to the comment about what Andrae has done for us as mobile hunters. I wasn’t trying to flip anything.
DaveT1963
500 Club

Unread postby DaveT1963 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:31 am

I figured, but wanted to make sure no one misconstrued what I typed. They are out there.
Ladykiller

Unread postby Ladykiller » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:20 am

dan wrote:I took a close look at there designs and I think there rush to beat others to production has cut a lot of corners... Might want to wait for the reviews before spending that kind of money. ;)

Yeah, that's my current plan ... To wait for reviews. I like their design, but until only recently I finally saw pics of the seat cushion and shoulder straps. That alleviates a few of my concerns, but real world reviews will still help. I'm not concerned with the silent coating. I know it will wear off on wear surfaces.
matt1336
500 Club

Unread postby matt1336 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:31 am

Ok...you guys should try to PM Andre a map and ask him what he thinks about you’re stand selections. Do you know Dan was an integral part of the design of the early LW gear?
So the beast gear has a lot of the lw research in it. If you look at the lwcg a lot of the issues that dan had with the lw gear still exists in the cg line. Notice what’s not on the beast gear? Those cg stick will wear out. Lwcg is marketing the flashy object to a population that’s ripe to jump on flashy products that have big promises attached to them. Hook, line, sinker. Again I’ll stand by my prediction from earlier.
I said I’m not sure what exactly happened with the lwcg , Andre and the beast gear, Dan/Mario. But something did. I was just saying in my post that because of this something the lwcg aren’t getting my money and I encouraged the other beast supporters to do the same. That is to support Dan and Mario’s efforts to take the beast to a whole ‘nother level. If you want mobile gear that lasts and gear that will be completely backed by the guys that made it, go get you some beast gear. We will see how the lwcg stuff lasts and gets backed by their cs dept.
I talked to Andre at Deer Fest last year for a little bit. This was August of ‘18. He told me that he had no idea Dan was making sticks when I asked him what he thought of Dans new endeavors into the stand a stick market. (Pretty sure he was lying) He made it sound like he barely knew Dan.(idk why he’d do that) This was a very confusing conversation to have with the man because I was under the assumption that they were friends. I left the xop booth very confused that day. But it all makes sense now. Andre didn’t want to throw any type of endorsement Dans way to a guy “me” that was interested in making a purchase on some high end sticks. That’s what I took out of our conversation and that was enough to turn me off to andres product. You can pick my posts apart but I’m doing this cuz I don’t think it’s be good for dan if he did it. Dan lmk if you want me to stop this. But I’m going to try to make this my last post on the subject anyway.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:05 am

matt1336 wrote:Ok...you guys should try to PM Andre a map and ask him what he thinks about you’re stand selections. Do you know Dan was an integral part of the design of the early LW gear?
So the beast gear has a lot of the lw research in it. If you look at the lwcg a lot of the issues that dan had with the lw gear still exists in the cg line. Notice what’s not on the beast gear? Those cg stick will wear out. Lwcg is marketing the flashy object to a population that’s ripe to jump on flashy products that have big promises attached to them. Hook, line, sinker. Again I’ll stand by my prediction from earlier.
I said I’m not sure what exactly happened with the lwcg , Andre and the beast gear, Dan/Mario. But something did. I was just saying in my post that because of this something the lwcg aren’t getting my money and I encouraged the other beast supporters to do the same. That is to support Dan and Mario’s efforts to take the beast to a whole ‘nother level. If you want mobile gear that lasts and gear that will be completely backed by the guys that made it, go get you some beast gear. We will see how the lwcg stuff lasts and gets backed by their cs dept.
I talked to Andre at Deer Fest last year for a little bit. This was August of ‘18. He told me that he had no idea Dan was making sticks when I asked him what he thought of Dans new endeavors into the stand a stick market. (Pretty sure he was lying) He made it sound like he barely knew Dan.(idk why he’d do that) This was a very confusing conversation to have with the man because I was under the assumption that they were friends. I left the xop booth very confused that day. But it all makes sense now. Andre didn’t want to throw any type of endorsement Dans way to a guy “me” that was interested in making a purchase on some high end sticks. That’s what I took out of our conversation and that was enough to turn me off to andres product. You can pick my posts apart but I’m doing this cuz I don’t think it’s be good for dan if he did it. Dan lmk if you want me to stop this. But I’m going to try to make this my last post on the subject anyway.

I can't really say much because of legal reasons... It costs me a lot of money in defense every time I try to tell the truth about what happened / is happening, so best I just let this go on till my patent goes thru. It will all work out in the end. No reason for you or anyone else to stress over it.
matt1336
500 Club

Unread postby matt1336 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:27 am

I’m not stressing Dan. I hope you have nothing but the best luck with all this bs. I was just trying to let the guys know. You guys make your purchasing decisions. Personally I’ve heard all I need to in order to draw the conclusions I need to steer my decision to buy gear. Do you think lwcg is putting those things together for profit or for a lifetime? Ik what my thought on that is.
And for all you guys wondering why the stand is taking so long.....now you know. Patients beasts. It’ll be worth it.
Dpierce72
500 Club

Unread postby Dpierce72 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:30 pm

Dan has my complete loyalty.

I was intrigued with the LWCG stand (marketed at almost the size of Alpha but weight of Assault 8.5). I bought a Mantis instead and the next stand I buy will be a BEAST stand. Or I'll stick with my LW.

I have 8 sticks and am proud every time my buddies ask 'how'd you get those so fast'? I paid attention ;)
"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person." ~Fred Bear

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”