Beast stick video

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
Mschmeiske
500 Club
Facebook: Www.facebook.com/mschmeiske

Re: Beast stick video

Unread postby Mschmeiske » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:23 pm

So is LWCG really crap or do y’all just not get along? Have you tried the sticks?

Mgaspari

Unread postby Mgaspari » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:29 pm

Tennhunter3 wrote::clap:
After using beast sticks last season I couldn't imagine not having them. One of the best hunting products I ever purchased.

I am right there with you. I was skeptical when I first got my hands on them but I was sold after the first time up a tree.
matt1336
500 Club

Unread postby matt1336 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:35 pm

Mschmeiske wrote:So is LWCG really crap or do y’all just not get along? Have you tried the sticks?

I’ve never held the lwcg stuff. But it will wear out. Those grommets that stack the sticks and where the sticks pivot, they will get sloppy. Also...are you gonna really gonna trust a stick that thin to last?
My prediction is that the lwcg stuff will be hot out of the gate. After that there’ll be some buyers’ remorse from the stuff not preforming to the standard that’s been set by Dan and Mario.
The wait will be worth it for the beast gear guys.
minnesotahunter
Facebook: No Facebook

Unread postby minnesotahunter » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:50 pm

Absolutely love the beast sticks. Stealth stripping the stick and buckle makes them even better. I was lucky enough to get in on the very first order and used them last season. Jump on it when they become available.
"If you consider an unsuccessful hunt to be a waste of time, then the true meaning of the chase eludes you all together"
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:29 pm

8-)

I love my Beast sticks. Top notch product and I am very happy I bought them. Looking forward to your your upcoming stand as well. It's impressive how well they bite into the tree compared to my LW sticks.
DaveT1963
500 Club

Unread postby DaveT1963 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:34 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:8-)

I love my Beast sticks. Top notch product and I am very happy I bought them. Looking forward to your your upcoming stand as well. It's impressive how well they bite into the tree compared to my LW sticks.

x2 sometimes I have to almost pry them off soft bark trees because they bite in so hard ;)
RidgeGhost
500 Club

Unread postby RidgeGhost » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:07 am

Dan, do you have any intentions of selling beast stick parts? Tree brackets and steps. I know there are a ton of old lone wolf's out there that would get a makeover in a hurry if you did.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:09 am

RidgeGhost wrote:Dan, do you have any intentions of selling beast stick parts? Tree brackets and steps. I know there are a ton of old lone wolf's out there that would get a makeover in a hurry if you did.

Yes, as soon as we get production rolling smoothly.
Ladykiller

Unread postby Ladykiller » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:13 am

dan wrote: Don't waste money on the LWCG crap...

Whew, that's a bold statement. I assume you've had a first hand test drive at the LWCG stuff?
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:25 am

Ladykiller wrote:
dan wrote: Don't waste money on the LWCG crap...

Whew, that's a bold statement. I assume you've had a first hand test drive at the LWCG stuff?

I took a close look at there designs and I think there rush to beat others to production has cut a lot of corners... Might want to wait for the reviews before spending that kind of money. ;)
PredatorTC
500 Club

Unread postby PredatorTC » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:01 am

DaveT1963 wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:8-)

x2 sometimes I have to almost pry them off soft bark trees because they bite in so hard ;)

That was the first thing I told Dan after using mine. Didn't think it was possible for a stick to hang on so tight, but they do!
austin1990
500 Club

Unread postby austin1990 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:15 pm

Awesome video, I plan to pick up a couple sticks if I can ever get on the site before they're sold out lol. Heck I'd settle for steps and standoffs and just supply the tube myself.
Mschmeiske
500 Club
Facebook: Www.facebook.com/mschmeiske

Unread postby Mschmeiske » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:21 pm

Matt, the way it was cut and how the step rests, I think it will be Fine. As far as the rubber grommets wearing out, If i have have to replace them every season and the cost is reasonable, fine by me. I’ve heard of the beast sticks flexing on larger hunters.. I’m fortunate I’m light, but let’s not forget beast sticks have only been out a short time compared to even LW sticks... so we shall see if they hold to the test of time and the same goes for LWCG.

matt1336 wrote:
Mschmeiske wrote:So is LWCG really crap or do y’all just not get along? Have you tried the sticks?

I’ve never held the lwcg stuff. But it will wear out. Those grommets that stack the sticks and where the sticks pivot, they will get sloppy. Also...are you gonna really gonna trust a stick that thin to last?
My prediction is that the lwcg stuff will be hot out of the gate. After that there’ll be some buyers’ remorse from the stuff not preforming to the standard that’s been set by Dan and Mario.
matt1336
500 Club

Unread postby matt1336 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Mschmeiske wrote:Matt, the way it was cut and how the step rests, I think it will be Fine. As far as the rubber grommets wearing out, If i have have to replace them every season and the cost is reasonable, fine by me. I’ve heard of the beast sticks flexing on larger hunters.. I’m fortunate I’m light, but let’s not forget beast sticks have only been out a short time compared to even LW sticks... so we shall see if they hold to the test of time and the same goes for LWCG.

matt1336 wrote:

I’ve had The LW sticks for years. They wore out. I replaced washers and bolts and the replacement parts wore out faster than the original parts. Go ahead and buy from Andrea. But understand that it’s sounding like he is or had attempted to screw Dan over. Dan....the guy that’s sponsoring this conversation. The guy that’s teaching many here how he’s had success in killing bucks. What’s Andrea done for you? I can tell you that Andrea will not get another dollar from me. Quite honestly I’m surprised that anyone on this site is considering his “crap” as Dan put it.
Those beast sticks are solid, the best I’ve seen. I’ll stand by my prediction.
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:10 pm

Well said matt1336 :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”