Made the jump and couldn't be happier!

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

NBK438

Made the jump and couldn't be happier!

Unread postby NBK438 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:59 am

As I've focused more of my attention on scouting and bigger animals these last few years, my shooting in the moment has become sub par. With that said, I have totally recommitted myself to the craft of archery and decided I was either going to get serious about compound distance shooting and starting to press my own bow or go head first into traditional archery which I've always been interested in and have a deep respect for. Went with traditional archery because deep down this was what I've always wanted to do. I'll say this, it's comparable to when I figured out beast style and started pounding the public. All I think about and read about(outside of my family) is trad archery. This commitment will also make my set ups and scouting more air tight since I will know I cannot cover a distance. My drive is back and I love it. So, if any of you are on the fence about picking up the ole stick. Dont hesitate, it might be the best decision(or worst :lol: ) you ever make!

backstraps

Re: Made the jump and couldn't be happier!

Unread postby backstraps » Sat May 18, 2019 8:57 am

Nothing compares to having the drive back again!! Compassion for desire for a hobby is great!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”