Rubber Boots

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

tundra

Re: Rubber Boots

Unread postby tundra » Wed May 08, 2019 2:14 pm

thanks

Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Wed May 08, 2019 3:12 pm

Jonny wrote:
tundra wrote:jonny tell me where you bought yours, because I have not seen a pair under 169.00 thanks in advance

One was eBay and the other was a loggers equipment site that had discontinued them from their store. I think I looked for 2-3 weeks before I found them under that price. I was going to jump on the scheels sale and get 2 more pairs to set me up for a long time but they didn’t have size 15’s.

They should charge double for size 15’s. That’s a lot of extra rubber. :o

:lol:
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Wed May 08, 2019 10:58 pm

Dewey wrote:
Jonny wrote:
tundra wrote:jonny tell me where you bought yours, because I have not seen a pair under 169.00 thanks in advance

One was eBay and the other was a loggers equipment site that had discontinued them from their store. I think I looked for 2-3 weeks before I found them under that price. I was going to jump on the scheels sale and get 2 more pairs to set me up for a long time but they didn’t have size 15’s.

They should charge double for size 15’s. That’s a lot of extra rubber. :o

:lol:

Yeah it is :lol:

I’ve paid extra on multiple occasions to get the size I need. It sucks but you are right, it’s a lot of extra material. More so with shirts and jackets. Usually shoes just don’t come in my size at all, and if they do they are impossible to find in store to try in.
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”