Dicks is recalling treestands...

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

ThePreBanMan
500 Club

Re: Dicks is recalling treestands...

Unread postby ThePreBanMan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:27 am

OH man, I actually have 5 or 6 of those... What sucks about this most.... I have to go back into a Dick's.... I HATE that place. No receipt = store credit.... Darn, now I have to shop there. That hurts even more. What am I going to do with that much store credit at a place I have sworn off....

Thanks for posting this. No way I would have seen it otherwise!
Ghost Hunter

Unread postby Ghost Hunter » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:23 am

I never have bought from there.
I'm reason they call it hunting and not shooting.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:21 am

ThePreBanMan wrote:OH man, I actually have 5 or 6 of those... What sucks about this most.... I have to go back into a Dick's.... I HATE that place. No receipt = store credit.... Darn, now I have to shop there. That hurts even more. What am I going to do with that much store credit at a place I have sworn off....

Thanks for posting this. No way I would have seen it otherwise!

One and done... Get the credit, get replacement stands, don't buy anything extra, wait till your ready to check out, and speak your mind AFTER you get your stuff you have coming.
ThePreBanMan
500 Club

Unread postby ThePreBanMan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:47 am

Just walked out the store with a gift card. I want to do the shopping online. I would have spoken my mind but truth be told the high school kid who was masquerading as the store manager probably wouldn't have given much care to it.
on another note the store does have something going for it. It seems that yoga pants are now official store uniform for the young ladies that work there. So there's that. Still won't get me to go back into the store.
:dance:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”