Dan's rub height data

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

milkweed-mafia
Facebook: Jacob Daniel Seebold

Dan's rub height data

Unread postby milkweed-mafia » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:50 pm

I am curious if someone could post a link to Dan's rub height study. I know a number of people contributed measurements to the study, and Dan has made a couple of comments about how its incomplete. I was hoping to look at the data because there was more than enough samples to complete a statistical analysis. Not trying to steal the thread or data just want to contribute to the forum. Once I graph the data you will be able to tell based on rub height if that deer is an average age/body size or much large.

Same as when you go to the doctor and they take your height and tell you that your taller than 98% of the population, Or your in the 98% tile. I need a minimum of 30 samples if that's do able. Thanks.

tgreeno
500 Club

Re: Dan's rub height data

Unread postby tgreeno » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:43 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
milkweed-mafia
Facebook: Jacob Daniel Seebold

Re: Dan's rub height data

Unread postby milkweed-mafia » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:22 pm

Thank you it will take me a little time to put it altogether due to my schedule. However, I will post it in time to benefit everyone's spring scouting. 8-)

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”