Buckle Silencers

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

minnesotahunter
Facebook: No Facebook

Buckle Silencers

Unread postby minnesotahunter » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:39 am

I put the buckle silencers on over the weekend and it took a few minutes. Just wanted to get it out there to those that haven't seen them. Lou has came up with such a simple solution for something that was such a pain. Not to mention they are cheap. If you haven't checked them out I suggest going to the equipment thread and looking at some pics.

"If you consider an unsuccessful hunt to be a waste of time, then the true meaning of the chase eludes you all together"
Uncle Lou

Re: Buckle Silencers

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:54 am

Thanks for the plug Austin. I was hoping you were going to make it down to the Iowa Deer Classic.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
UofLbowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby UofLbowhunter » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:02 am

Uncle Lou wrote:Thanks for the plug Austin. I was hoping you were going to make it down to the Iowa Deer Classic.

Uncle Lou do you have stripes for dans sticks?
Im waiting for the stand to come out, goin to get sticks and if you got the stuff im goin to make a one time purches on everything! I gonna check into those buckel covers too!
Bucks,ducks, turkeys,and bass!
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:31 pm

UofLbowhunter wrote:
Uncle Lou wrote:Thanks for the plug Austin. I was hoping you were going to make it down to the Iowa Deer Classic.

Uncle Lou do you have stripes for dans sticks?
Im waiting for the stand to come out, goin to get sticks and if you got the stuff im goin to make a one time purches on everything! I gonna check into those buckel covers too!

Yep
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”