The Media...............

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Jackson Marsh

Re: The Media...............

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:36 am

wolverinebuckman wrote:
Dewey wrote:
andy wrote:
dagger wrote:They do the same crap with snow storrms in the Northeast here. Blow it way out of proportion and when the snow is done there ain't but a few inches on the ground. They've figured out people thrive on hearing bad things and the truth goes out the window.
It's pretty annoying hearing people who have lived through giant snowstorms their whole lives freak out about snow because a meteorologist in NY told them to :roll:

It’s not just the NE. Here in WI it’s the same thing. I’m so tired of everyone complaining about how rough the winter is. Every cold snap is a Polar Vortex and every snowstorm is the Storm of The Century. It’s ridiculous. It’s almost like everyone just moved here from the tropics. I’m amazed at all the school and business closings lately. I blame our media for turning everybody into a bunch of wimps. When I was a kid school never got cancelled. I walked to school in sub zero weather and big snowstorms all the time. It was called life in WI and we dealt with it.

Let me guess, three miles, uphill, both ways! :lol:

https://youtu.be/ut3jqRlElOM

Back when SNL was funny

Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:01 am

wolverinebuckman wrote:
Dewey wrote:
andy wrote:
dagger wrote:They do the same crap with snow storrms in the Northeast here. Blow it way out of proportion and when the snow is done there ain't but a few inches on the ground. They've figured out people thrive on hearing bad things and the truth goes out the window.
It's pretty annoying hearing people who have lived through giant snowstorms their whole lives freak out about snow because a meteorologist in NY told them to :roll:

It’s not just the NE. Here in WI it’s the same thing. I’m so tired of everyone complaining about how rough the winter is. Every cold snap is a Polar Vortex and every snowstorm is the Storm of The Century. It’s ridiculous. It’s almost like everyone just moved here from the tropics. I’m amazed at all the school and business closings lately. I blame our media for turning everybody into a bunch of wimps. When I was a kid school never got cancelled. I walked to school in sub zero weather and big snowstorms all the time. It was called life in WI and we dealt with it.

Nope it was 1 mile and only uphill on the way home. The snow was chest deep though. :lol:
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:04 am

Jackson Marsh wrote:
wolverinebuckman wrote:
Dewey wrote:
andy wrote:

https://youtu.be/ut3jqRlElOM

Back when SNL was funny

Sounds about right. :lol:
dagger

Unread postby dagger » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:59 am

Dewey wrote:
andy wrote:

Yeah I find it very annoying, it would be nice if they would just report things as they were. It's all the liberals fault.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”