Sportsmans Nation podcast - with Dan Infalt

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Uncle Lou

Re: Sportsmans Nation podcast - with Dan Infalt

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:01 am

Actually, one more thing. I have followed dan's stuff for about 10 - 11 years, and have read and watched much of his stuff, especially the DVDs. Usually I comment how it reinforces many of his teachings, but you always seem to take something new away from each piece.

This piece, is a great Intro to BEAST hunting. It just laid out the basics so well. Those guys interviewing did an excellent job.

Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:12 am

Uncle Lou wrote:Just finished it. Too funny, they bring up your shirts around the 48 minute mark.

Classic Dan. :clap:

I love those tshirts.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
UofLbowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby UofLbowhunter » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:26 pm

Uncle Lou wrote:Actually, one more thing. I have followed dan's stuff for about 10 - 11 years, and have read and watched much of his stuff, especially the DVDs. Usually I comment how it reinforces many of his teachings, but you always seem to take something new away from each piece.

This piece, is a great Intro to BEAST hunting. It just laid out the basics so well. Those guys interviewing did an excellent job.

Agreed! Good one for beginners! :clap:
Bucks,ducks, turkeys,and bass!
westmichigander

Unread postby westmichigander » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:58 am

Without Podcasts I doubt I'd have ever made it to the Beast.
Can't recall if i heard a W2H podcast about Dan first, or the hunting public guys(midwest whitetail at time) reference him while scouting. Either way, always a good listening to the big buck serial killer
Wolfie417
Facebook: brett wolf

Unread postby Wolfie417 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:23 am

ghoasthunter wrote:
dan wrote:https://sportsmensnation.com/podcasts/a-walk-on-the-wild-side-with-dan-infalt?fbclid=IwAR02uqLyptGJBb484ZuhkoYsVdBmfgdkF7It3MJt0gpaAuF0LMjUmU8xypI

good podcast 8-) hey Dan is there any way we could get you too do some podcasts on the beast that are more of the around the campfire style. i really enjoy hearing about the hunting stories and funny tales and experiences you have. i think everybody would like too hear tales from the legend himself about the good old days ect ect

That would be so awesome!
Sailfish_WC
500 Club

Unread postby Sailfish_WC » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:08 pm

westmichigander wrote:Without Podcasts I doubt I'd have ever made it to the Beast.
Can't recall if i heard a W2H podcast about Dan first, or the hunting public guys(midwest whitetail at time) reference him while scouting. Either way, always a good listening to the big buck serial killer

Funny.
That’s exactly how I best recall finding this
Sailfish_WC <-- Deer watcher

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”