Too freaked out to hunt tonight

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Missionshooter
500 Club

Re: Too freaked out to hunt tonight

Unread postby Missionshooter » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:50 pm

If it happened to me, i would park my truck and be waiting with a ghillie suit for the Jack wagon to come back and he'd be sorry.

STLBowhunter Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKzQUpmjiy8
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:32 pm

Missionshooter wrote:If it happened to me, i would park my truck and be waiting with a ghillie suit for the Jack wagon to come back and he'd be sorry.

Fire off a few rounds as you are "coyote hunting "
ihookem
500 Club

Unread postby ihookem » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:07 pm

Never been bothered here in the marsh. I scouted 52 mi. last yr and saw one guy . Told him he was the first person all year. Saw one more guy a few weeks ago about 75 yds away. he saw me first cause I was walking and when I saw him he turned and walked away. He had a bow saw. No cutting in public. I just waived and walked. I keep some carpenter tool in my Maroon 04 Malibu and never been bothered. Of course it is mostly decent guys hunting the marsh. I know Dewey and Jackson Marsh know where I hunt so it is buys like this hunt there so I dont get bothered Never had a cam stolen and saw people tracks walk right by it. They had to see it but kept walking. I saw a cam a few weeks ago and just gave the old salute. Nothing more honorable than honesty when noone is looking. So Jackson Marsh and Dewey if ya get a pic of a short guy saluting with a laugh , it was me.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”