What order to watch DVDs

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

seuss79

What order to watch DVDs

Unread postby seuss79 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:19 am

I just bought the 4....
Hill
Marsh
Farm and
Swamp.

What order should they be watched? I thought while skimming the site I saw they were meant to be watched in a certain order. I'm brand new to the site and what I've been able to read on here so far makes so much sense.....

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: What order to watch DVDs

Unread postby dan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:29 am

In order based on number... So marsh (3), then swamp(4) hill (5) farm (6)
Outdoorsman89

Unread postby Outdoorsman89 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:48 am

Just started watching these as well, great information and looks like it took a lot of work to put together. Dan did a fantastic job so far. Hopefully the picture quality gets better as I get deeper into the series, still on Marsh.

I had no problem spending the cash on these in hopes to fund Dan's future projects! Plus they're well worth the money with the visual aspect tieing into all of the his podcasts I've listed to.
ghoasthunter
500 Club

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:59 am

dan wrote:In order based on number... So marsh (3), then swamp(4) hill (5) farm (6)

you should make a box set of them would make a great gift for some people i know
THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL A HUNTER HAS IS BETWEEN HIS SHOULDERS
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:20 am

My order was kind of messed up, as I went 6, 3, 4,5. Don't think it mattered a ton, but they each unlock their own gems.

Great thing was I encountered a piece of land that, more than others I've been on, had everything covered by those 4 DVDs. They all came together in this one piece of land and I can hear Dan' s advice echoing when I see certain terrain features. Or maybe that's just the voices in my head. :lol:

We'll see what I can make out of it before the 31st.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
DaveT1963
500 Club

Unread postby DaveT1963 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:46 am

Hopefully a general video that covers general beast tactics not terrain specific will be added. Cover things like beast recommended gear, entry/exit strategies, using/playing the wind, first time sits, using maps and GPS apps, early season buck habits, rut habits, some various success stories, etc.....

All these would apply across any terrain and get folks into the mindset - then comes the specific marsh, swamp, etc...

And finally, a greatest hits video - kills, lessons, blunders, etc... would be a great wrap up
ghoasthunter
500 Club

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:37 pm

i have a dvd idea mountain bedding hill country is close but there is alot more too mountain bedding mountains can have swamp bedding and all sorts of unique scenarios there is upper 1/3 bedding on multiple levels there is cliff bedding and steep grade bedding and micro climate bedding lots of stuff too cover thats never been hit before in a dvd.
THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL A HUNTER HAS IS BETWEEN HIS SHOULDERS

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”