Thanks Dan and beasts

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

islandshooter

Thanks Dan and beasts

Unread postby islandshooter » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:58 pm

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys on the Beast for all the insight throughout the last four or five years. Your tactics have brought me two nice mature bucks in three years on my annual hunt in Nebraska, this last year a 150-class 6 year old. By far, milk weed has been the biggest game changer! We had probably driven by it for years not knowing what it was!
Dan, can never thank you enuff for sharing your secrets! As we low crawled through the brush to hang in a tiny tree in the perfect spot, my buddy turned to me and said "that's some real Dan Infalt right there".
Bryan, stick talons gets me up quick and quiet
Uncle Lou, can't love stealth strips enough. And that you hooked me up with a bag of milkweed a week before my trip, awesome!
Garrett, I've probably bothered you waaaay too much, but your diy and gear reviews changed my whole hunting technique.
Hunting Public guys, you've helped me up my ground game and kept us all in stitches (and in awe) of your videos.
And now, at 61 years young, about to take it up another notch with the saddle game!
Thanks for the season of a lfetime!

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Thanks Dan and beasts

Unread postby dan » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:08 pm

:clap:
stash59

Unread postby stash59 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:37 pm

8-) :text-worthless: :mrgreen: ;)
Happiness is a large gutpile!!!!!!!
mipubbucks24
500 Club

Unread postby mipubbucks24 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:53 pm

Preach Brother!!!
mheichelbech
500 Club
Facebook: mheichelbech@gmail.com

Unread postby mheichelbech » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:34 am

I think he speaks for most all of us! And well said!
"One of the chief attractions of the life of the wilderness is its rugged and stalwart democracy; there every man stands for what he actually is and can show himself to be." — Theodore Roosevelt, 1893
dannyboy

Unread postby dannyboy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:49 am

islandshooter wrote:Just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys on the Beast for all the insight throughout the last four or five years. Your tactics have brought me two nice mature bucks in three years on my annual hunt in Nebraska, this last year a 150-class 6 year old. By far, milk weed has been the biggest game changer! We had probably driven by it for years not knowing what it was!
Dan, can never thank you enuff for sharing your secrets! As we low crawled through the brush to hang in a tiny tree in the perfect spot, my buddy turned to me and said "that's some real Dan Infalt right there".
Bryan, stick talons gets me up quick and quiet
Uncle Lou, can't love stealth strips enough. And that you hooked me up with a bag of milkweed a week before my trip, awesome!
Garrett, I've probably bothered you waaaay too much, but your diy and gear reviews changed my whole hunting technique.
Hunting Public guys, you've helped me up my ground game and kept us all in stitches (and in awe) of your videos.
And now, at 61 years young, about to take it up another notch with the saddle game!
Thanks for the season of a lfetime!

you sound like me, same age and all except for the nice mature bucks Lol ! Good to hear
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:01 am

Mark, good to hear from you on hear. I did not even know your forum name but figured it out with your Nebraska reference and the bag of MW. That was a great buck you got in NE. Congrats again on your success. Don't be afraid to show that in the Kill Zone, or here.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
islandshooter

Unread postby islandshooter » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:21 am

stash59 wrote:8-) :text-worthless: :mrgreen: ;)

Blame Uncle Lou, he said he could possibly get the pics I sent him included!!! Trying to post pics is "like playing cards with my brothers kids"

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”