D'Acquisto Series Mobile Hunting System

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Tufrthnails
500 Club

Re: D'Acquisto Series Mobile Hunting System

Unread postby Tufrthnails » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:36 pm

Buckshot20 wrote:I just read 31 pages :doh:

You have a much much longer attention span then I do. I read about 6 pages skipped to the middle read a page and just skipped to the end.

Tuf- The below average hunting beast
Slipnslide

Unread postby Slipnslide » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:05 pm

Anyone think the D'Acquisto series is just the start for LWCG? Perhaps they have plans like many other companies to have multiple "signature" products. It's been done forever with athletic shoes, golf and fishing tackle.
Perhaps an Infalt series? Maybe another series partnered/named after someone targeting outfitters (nicer but more affordable permanent stands And blinds.)
Thesouthpaw
500 Club

Unread postby Thesouthpaw » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Slipnslide wrote:Anyone think the D'Acquisto series is just the start for LWCG? Perhaps they have plans like many other companies to have multiple "signature" products. It's been done forever with athletic shoes, golf and fishing tackle.
Perhaps an Infalt series? Maybe another series partnered/named after someone targeting outfitters (nicer but more affordable permanent stands And blinds.)

I guess it is possible, but I kind of doubt it. Dan has been talking about his stand for months, whereas Andrea hasn't said a thing about it. Plus, Dan said Andrea stole his patent.
Anything worth doing, is worth over doing.
NH Teufelhund

Unread postby NH Teufelhund » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Eddiegomes83 wrote:
NH Teufelhund wrote:
NH Teufelhund wrote:$300 for 4 of the LW mini sticks and a very reasonable asking price of $400 for Andreas stand so for just $700 you can have a lighter LW setup with a few more features........ BAHAHAHA! SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS hahahahahahahaha.

Bonkers.

Dude the LW site now has the stand at $500!!! Unless I’m losing my marbles, I honestly believe they raised their price 25% (additional $100) over nightn last night.

Anyone else notice that? If they did watch them lower the price left on after the ATA hype dies down. If they do that is distasteful in my opinion.

I just checked lone wolf site... still the same price.. not 500. Which lone wolf site you checking? There are 2 now.

I went to the LW custom gear site and when I reported it was $400 I am like 90% sure I was accurate. I posted hear the moment I saw it because I thought 400 was silly but then the next day I went to check the full size sticks and I’m telling you the price went up! I could be wrong but I’m POSITIVE I didn’t confuse it with the 280 saddle platform bc I posted that price too. I seriously think they raised the price.
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:24 am

Tufrthnails wrote:
Buckshot20 wrote:I just read 31 pages :doh:

You have a much much longer attention span then I do. I read about 6 pages skipped to the middle read a page and just skipped to the end.

LOL - Ahhh Yeah!

I'm thinking about X3 my last submission :P
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
krent12
Facebook: Kyle Rentmeester

Unread postby krent12 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:06 am

Scratchman wrote:This whole business has me smelling trouble, from mulituple angles. Maybe im just suspicious.

Same
ThePreBanMan
500 Club

Unread postby ThePreBanMan » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:52 am

NH Teufelhund wrote:I went to the LW custom gear site and when I reported it was $400 I am like 90% sure I was accurate. I posted hear the moment I saw it because I thought 400 was silly but then the next day I went to check the full size sticks and I’m telling you the price went up! I could be wrong but I’m POSITIVE I didn’t confuse it with the 280 saddle platform bc I posted that price too. I seriously think they raised the price.

Maybe they did... in anticipation of having to pay Dan royalties for use of his patented manufacturing techniques. Or maybe they just too measure of the hype generated and said - hey we can make a few more bucks.
Swampbuck

Unread postby Swampbuck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:21 am

NH Teufelhund wrote:
Eddiegomes83 wrote:
NH Teufelhund wrote:
NH Teufelhund wrote:$300 for 4 of the LW mini sticks and a very reasonable asking price of $400 for Andreas stand so for just $700 you can have a lighter LW setup with a few more features........ BAHAHAHA! SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS hahahahahahahaha.

Bonkers.

Dude the LW site now has the stand at $500!!! Unless I’m losing my marbles, I honestly believe they raised their price 25% (additional $100) over nightn last night.

Anyone else notice that? If they did watch them lower the price left on after the ATA hype dies down. If they do that is distasteful in my opinion.

I just checked lone wolf site... still the same price.. not 500. Which lone wolf site you checking? There are 2 now.

I went to the LW custom gear site and when I reported it was $400 I am like 90% sure I was accurate. I posted hear the moment I saw it because I thought 400 was silly but then the next day I went to check the full size sticks and I’m telling you the price went up! I could be wrong but I’m POSITIVE I didn’t confuse it with the 280 saddle platform bc I posted that price too. I seriously think they raised the price.

Could be. They just built the website so could a had a misprint. Or raised the price lol
Make It Happen
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:26 am

I was on there the first minute it opened and it was $500. No price raising on my end.

It was kinda cool talking to Andrae at ATA. It was the first time I spoke with him since 93...when I bought my first lone wolf.
headgear
500 Club

Unread postby headgear » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:50 am

cspot wrote:
headgear wrote:
For sure, not that money isn't an issue but I think about all the bucks I have shot because of things I have learned from Dan. If I can give a little back and get to hunt with some crazy light sticks and stands then it is just an all around win/win in my book. I've alwasy considered any hunting gear a buy an investment anyway, break it down over 5-10-20-30 years and the cost is hardly anything. No reason to belive they won't last me multiple decades.

Sounds like one of those commercials. For just pennies a day you can.... :lol:

:lol: Yep, but I like to count by miles on my back then divide by pennies or some other kind of strange deer hunting math.
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:57 am

headgear wrote:
cspot wrote:
headgear wrote:
For sure, not that money isn't an issue but I think about all the bucks I have shot because of things I have learned from Dan. If I can give a little back and get to hunt with some crazy light sticks and stands then it is just an all around win/win in my book. I've alwasy considered any hunting gear a buy an investment anyway, break it down over 5-10-20-30 years and the cost is hardly anything. No reason to belive they won't last me multiple decades.

Sounds like one of those commercials. For just pennies a day you can.... :lol:

:lol: Yep, but I like to count by miles on my back then divide by pennies or some other kind of strange deer hunting math.

:lol: :lol:
Little Joe

Unread postby Little Joe » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:10 am

I just looked in line and saw $349.00 for a full length 4 pack of sticks and $299.00 for the 4 pack mini’s
Florida
500 Club
Facebook: facebook.com/huntinggeardeals

Unread postby Florida » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:13 am

I saw the stuff at the show. Guys at the booth were very friendly and excited to show their stuff. Everything seemed like unfinished prototypes to me. I will say the stand seemed about done. Dan's had a working stand prototype for over a year, and his sticks are already in production. Wouldn't be surprised if the Beast stand is available for purchase first.
http://www.huntinggeardeals.com
Co-Host Down South Hunting Podcast
Enkriss
500 Club

Unread postby Enkriss » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:24 am

Florida wrote:I saw the stuff at the show. Guys at the booth were very friendly and excited to show their stuff. Everything seemed like unfinished prototypes to me. I will say the stand seemed about done. Dan's had a working stand prototype for over a year, and his sticks are already in production. Wouldn't be surprised if the Beast stand is available for purchase first.

With the lack of information on this beast stand, no pics released or anything I highly doubt that.
Rich M
500 Club

Unread postby Rich M » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:41 am

Dan will release his stand when he's ready to do so, how he wants to do it. That stuff isn't up to us.

If you want to wait and be loyal to the guy who helps you hunt, you will do so. If not, you won't.

Dan is the one who has taught me how to hunt better, not the other guys.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”