World class public buck

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

may21581
500 Club

Re: World class public buck

Unread postby may21581 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Was this a rifle or bow harvest?

"Failure is the price for entry for achieving something great"
Swampbuck

Unread postby Swampbuck » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:38 pm

I didn't really notice the pic was a long armer at first but after it was said it is lol... but I dont think most the guys saying that were knocking the guy, just that the deer is so awesome they are probably saying it takes away from it. Which may be true but that thing is so huge I can't see how anything could affect it lol
Make It Happen
RidgeGhost
500 Club

Unread postby RidgeGhost » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:18 am

Thesouthpaw wrote:That's awesome! I bet that public piece will be full of people for a few years.

Was my thoughts exactly. Especially when I stumbled across it on the website for that particular peice of public. Just shook my head and crossed it off the list of possible spots.

The internet makes public land hunting exponentially easier and more difficult all at the same time.
minnesotahunter
Facebook: No Facebook

Unread postby minnesotahunter » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:13 pm

BowHusker wrote:Man, is this really what we are turning into here? I've actually had this pic since November and questioned whether or not to post it. Yes, the hunter obviously held the deer out from himself, so what.

I knew there would be people who'd pick it apart for that and not just admire the deer or the accomplishment for the true trophy that is, especially on public. If all you see is how he posed with it then we are are looking at two toatally different things.

To those who saw the accomplishment for what it is, good on you. To those who don't, I guess just do you on that part. It's a fantastic buck regardless of how far back he sat to take a pic, that is a fact.

I was reading the comments and thinking the same thing. Alot of guys must have eaten peanut butter and jealousy sandwiches for lunch. Great buck private or public!
"If you consider an unsuccessful hunt to be a waste of time, then the true meaning of the chase eludes you all together"

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”