Testing image upload

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BowHusker

Testing image upload

Unread postby BowHusker » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:40 pm

I thought I had this figured out but some of my PM's weren't working correctly. Hopefully it works now. I found this bed today, it had hair in it and also a rub that you can't see in the pic very well. Fingers crossed

AKA "The Lone Wolf Assassin"
Jackson Marsh

Re: Testing image upload

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Nice find. 8-)
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 pm

It looks beddy.

If it’s of something else, then it didn’t work. :lol:
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
BowHusker

Unread postby BowHusker » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:Nice find. 8-)

Along with finding another bed, I also found out how quickly a river can change. When I headed across it this morning there was some small chunks of ice floating in the channel. By the time I made it back those small chunks had grown into little icebergs! One of them actually got underneath my Jon boat and carried me way down stream as I couldn't get it out from underneath of it lol. Honestly scared the crap out of me and I ended up getting pretty wet and cold because when I finally made it back across, the river bank was almost vertical and at least 10-15 ft tall. I wasn't going any further down stream so I had to jump onto the "bank" which basically meant sliding back down into waist deep water. That's the third time I've gotten myself into a sketchy situation around rivers in the winter time. I think I'll stay off of them once freezing temps have set in from here on out lol.
AKA "The Lone Wolf Assassin"
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:56 pm

Yeah, be safe. These in-between conditions are squirrelly.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”