Legendary Whitetails Reflextec Jacket and Bibs

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

SaddleMaster

Legendary Whitetails Reflextec Jacket and Bibs

Unread postby SaddleMaster » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:22 am

Does anyone have any experience with these that can give a review? Are they good wind blockers?

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Legendary Whitetails Reflextec Jacket and Bibs

Unread postby dan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:07 am

SaddleMaster wrote:Does anyone have any experience with these that can give a review? Are they good wind blockers?

Im not familiar with that exact product, but looking at the close ups it looks like it would block wind, I sent Mitch a text and asked him... I will let you know if he responds, or he might just come here and answer, he is a member here. He seems to be a pretty honest straight shooter...
milkweed-militia
500 Club
Facebook: Ross Brawner

Unread postby milkweed-militia » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:22 am

I hope you get some good feedback on this. I've been trying to give Legendary business for a few years and especially since they seem to be supporting the beast and THP. My hunting gear is in decent shape at the moment, but when it starts getting tore up I'd like to use their products if I can.

From what I can see, Cabela's good hunting stuff is about to be a thing of the past (which is what I've got now).
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:38 am

I have never been disappointed with anything Ive gotten from Legendary. I recently toured there business and was impressed with the way they choose to only sell "legendary" products... It has to be something they believe is beyond everything else... Anywho Mitch Texted me right back stating that the above mentioned product won't disappoint. He said today its 30% off, He says the reflex liner gives it that great wind protection without the bulk and keeps it breathable. He says you can return it if you don't like it for your money back, and said if you want you can call down there and someone can discuss the product(s) with you... I was looking at that same gear by the way, just kinda broke after 3 months of hunting every day. LOL. But blue jeans and 6 sweatshirts ain't cutting it anymore.
BorealBushMN

Unread postby BorealBushMN » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:40 am

Stuff looks solid! Not crazy about the camo pattern, but it is what it is. Deer don't care! I recently got their late season base layers and seem to be solid and toasty warm. Will be giving them their initial test drive tomorrow.

Now's the time to buy as everything is 30% off and free shipping. Just priced out a set and ya save around $130. If I had $300 to drop right now, I'd buy the set!
SaddleMaster

Unread postby SaddleMaster » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:25 pm

I went ahead and ordered the bibs. After 30% off and $25 License Giveback, got them for $124 with free shipping. Worth a try. I'll post a review after I get a chance to try them out.
Thesouthpaw
500 Club

Unread postby Thesouthpaw » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:15 pm

I would have to imagine that they are pretty decent. I wouldn't be afraid to wear them at all.
Anything worth doing, is worth over doing.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”