2018 seasons progressions.

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

2018 seasons progressions.

Unread postby Rob loper » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:50 am

Just a little update on whats going on in my season so far for anyone who cares. Lol.
Ive been crazy busy wrapping up kids sports, tournaments, etc I love it. My family comes first always.
Deer hunting will always be there my children and the times me and my wife have with them are very short and they are gone before we know it. I dread that day.
Ive been dodging rain and the other night we had actual thundestorms. With 60 mph winds.
This weather in my area has been so crazy.
It has been 70 one day then a few days later drop too high of 50. Then go right back too high 60’s low 70’s
I have done some in season scouting trips and have learned some key things from them.
Its been very warm early season and definitely have noticed a difference in movements if the temp is above 60.
Today is November 6th.election day. Our day too make a difference in who we want too represent us and yes (make a difference) and also A great time too be 18 feet in a tree. Tough time but a good time too see lots of deer. Its why people love the rut. And think they can only kill mature bucks during the rut. So so untrue.
These next few weeks are a magic time. Alot of bucks are on their feet and looking for love. Well maybe not love but a good time. Lol.
In my opinion its a very tough time too get on a certain buck.
He could be 3-5 miles down the road on some hot does.
But like Dan told me when i was with him. “You gotta have patience this time of year”. “If he is not there , he is eventually gonna come home.” It is his home and they dont stay away but for a few days or so.
Im in the woods from now on out. Its time. I had a great early season which is a tough busy time for me school starts. Sports starts etc. but i was able too get out and seen 6 different bucks on 8 sits. 1 shooter and 1 maybe. I Had bucks sparring under me within 8 yards of me. Learned some things on what the winds and thermals do in those certain spots. Which i think is very important.
Its that time too get out and hunt hard be safe and be positive. And go vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creepingdeth
500 Club
Facebook: Huh?

Re: 2018 seasons progressions.

Unread postby creepingdeth » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:09 am

Thanks dude, I try to keep up w/your stuff here and on youtube/elsewhere....Fam. does come first for me, also. I think there is a fine line between making something happen and beast style(pushing/patience). Keep at it, good things come to those who wait(sometimes for long periods :lol: ).
Yesterdays common sense is no longer common
HunterBob
500 Club

Unread postby HunterBob » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:27 am

Way to put family first, something I think we could all use reminders to do. Hope you also get your chance at a buck!
Crazinamatese

Unread postby Crazinamatese » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:27 am

Anything can happen this time of year. Get out there and smash one!
The cave you fear hides the treasure you seek!!!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”