Stealth strips smell

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Swampbuck

Re: Stealth strips smell

Unread postby Swampbuck » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:18 am

Human scent, deer glue, human scent, deer glue? I'm betting the deer is bothered more by the humans scent.

It wears off pretty quick tho so I wouldn't sweat it.

Make It Happen
Wpm5021

Unread postby Wpm5021 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:02 pm

I have done and continue to do extensive research on this subject I own a swath of land approximately 170+ Acres along Highway 6 East spanning from Olyphant to Jessup in which I conduct regular research regarding this subject as well as others Originally 28 years ago I had a decent population of wild game to hunt including Ruffled Grouse, Woodcock Hens, Quale,Wilson Snipe, Jack Rabbits, Cotton Tails, Snow Shoes, Doe and Buck alike Red, Black, and Grey Squirrels, etc. As of 6 years ago we nothing, so I installed 40 hidden remotely operated cameras and 25 hidden game cameras as well as hidden self contained narrow band IR triggered pin lights tied to cameras designed to capture license plate Numbers, I have a substantial database of scumbag poachers who kill game regularly out of season including the baby Deer which is not uncommon in this area as these Hill-Billy's are the same scumbags that dump tires, appliances, shingles, furniture, TVs, and general rubbish one such dope even dumped his boat on the site and then returned with several cases of empty wine bottles and empty cases from grapes. These and other factors attracted me to take a deeper look at what was going on at this property tract. Rest assured I know who these individuals are and there is plenty of imagery and video to back it up.*** Now back to the subject at hand "essential oils and hunting" to effectively use the oils they must be deployed season correct otherwise the targeted game will not respond as intended and negative long term effects are likely and "potentially dangerous situations can arise" game such as Bear,Coyote, Wolves, Fishers, and Wild Cats from the very large to Bobcats, may create situations where if the animal is starving and associates the smell with food you may become dinner and worse yet domestic wild cats and neighborhood domestic cats which devastate bird, rabbit, squirrel populations as well as disrupt the wildlife by interaction of scents that would otherwise not be there. More on this later...
Evanszach7
500 Club

Unread postby Evanszach7 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:57 am

Wpm5021 wrote:I have done and continue to do extensive research on this subject I own a swath of land approximately 170+ Acres along Highway 6 East spanning from Olyphant to Jessup in which I conduct regular research regarding this subject as well as others Originally 28 years ago I had a decent population of wild game to hunt including Ruffled Grouse, Woodcock Hens, Quale,Wilson Snipe, Jack Rabbits, Cotton Tails, Snow Shoes, Doe and Buck alike Red, Black, and Grey Squirrels, etc. As of 6 years ago we nothing, so I installed 40 hidden remotely operated cameras and 25 hidden game cameras as well as hidden self contained narrow band IR triggered pin lights tied to cameras designed to capture license plate Numbers, I have a substantial database of scumbag poachers who kill game regularly out of season including the baby Deer which is not uncommon in this area as these Hill-Billy's are the same scumbags that dump tires, appliances, shingles, furniture, TVs, and general rubbish one such dope even dumped his boat on the site and then returned with several cases of empty wine bottles and empty cases from grapes. These and other factors attracted me to take a deeper look at what was going on at this property tract. Rest assured I know who these individuals are and there is plenty of imagery and video to back it up.*** Now back to the subject at hand "essential oils and hunting" to effectively use the oils they must be deployed season correct otherwise the targeted game will not respond as intended and negative long term effects are likely and "potentially dangerous situations can arise" game such as Bear,Coyote, Wolves, Fishers, and Wild Cats from the very large to Bobcats, may create situations where if the animal is starving and associates the smell with food you may become dinner and worse yet domestic wild cats and neighborhood domestic cats which devastate bird, rabbit, squirrel populations as well as disrupt the wildlife by interaction of scents that would otherwise not be there. More on this later...

What?!? :lol:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”