Lone wolf stick quiver?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Millball

Re: Lone wolf stick quiver?

Unread postby Millball » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:39 am

I def think it makes it feel lighter. I got a quiver this year after just stacking them on top of each other and placing them on the stand like they show before the quiver came out. It keeps the weight closer to your back. I actually like the quiver. Its not perfect but its not noisy like you hear people say. Maybe noisy for people who are not trying to make a peep when setting up and packing up. I use one of the tree stand straps to hold it down on the stand as well as 2 bungees. I just leave the quiver on the ground with my straps. Haven't ran into any issues with that yet.

hunter10
500 Club

Re: Lone wolf stick quiver?

Unread postby hunter10 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:41 am

I tried a hunt last night using the quiver for first time. It worked great. It’s not loud if you know how to attach and take them off properly and along with a couple bungees which I used before anyway, the stand is tight and quiet. Good purchase

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”