Wunderground not working? Where to get history?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

johndeere506
500 Club

Wunderground not working? Where to get history?

Unread postby johndeere506 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:39 am

Weather Underground weather history hasnt been working for me lately, in terms of no accuracy and things being flat wrong.

Im looking at history for 10/2 near a major city and the wind was north based all afternoon, then it "says" by the hour it switched to SSW, which i know wasnt true, and the picture/icon of the weather vane direction still shows north. ITs all messed up. Some of the smaller weather stations nearby me have these errors with daily predictions, where the arrows and words do not agree. I didnt expect the main station in a nearby city be be wrong.

Where else can you get reliable weather history?

I see now they switched the arrows this year, to show like a weather vane and point into the wind. In the past they have done the opposite. The chart below the quick table is actually correct. Its like their software that translates vane direction into a worded direction on the chart is not working.

muddy

Re: Wunderground not working? Where to get history?

Unread postby muddy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:01 am

I've had horrible luck with weather underground for years. First on their regular website for my first smartphone and all the time with their app. Doesnt help you in the least but maybe just drop them and look elsewhere
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”